OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Tim Thomas makes his return to Chicago !!!! Oh god....garbage for garbage....as long as more money comes off the books , I'm fine with it. You'd thinkThomas would play decently with Rose. I don't know a thing about Roberson, and I know James was a bum in NY.

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

You'd think Thomas would play decently with Rose.
laugh.gif
dont get your hopes up

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So now Wilcox is behind who? Lee, Harrington and Chandler?
ohwell.gif
Starters probably will be: Duhon, Hughes, Wil, Al, and Lee

Wilcox should be the first big off the bench.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So now Wilcox is behind who? Lee, Harrington and Chandler?
ohwell.gif
Starters probably will be: Duhon, Hughes, Wil, Al, and Lee

Wilcox should be the first big off the bench.

That looks like a solid line-up IMO

Cavs Trying To Bring In Third Team In Shaq Talks?

Feb 19, 2009 2:03 PM EST

While the Shaquille O'Neal-to-Cleveland trade talk is on life support, it is not quite dead just yet, writes Brian Windhorst from the Cleveland PlainDealer.

While Cleveland is offering Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic for O'Neal, Phoenix reportedly would prefer to receive Wally Szczerbiak and his expiringcontract for the big man, but the Cavaliers do not want to do that.

According to Windhorst, it appears the Cavaliers are hoping to bring in a third team in order to help make the deal.

So the Trade Deadline came up with Duds instead of Fireworks..

Meh...There's still 2010

If the Cavs pull Shaq.....

I am worried.

But Can it work with big Z? Can he play the 4?

But ESPN is reporting the deal can't be done by the trade deadline...But there could be an extention.

indifferent.gif
to Shaq if he go to Cleveland. Watch him slurping on Lebron and claiming how Bron is the best player etc same thing just like he did to Kobe, Wade, etc.

Originally Posted by tupac003

I am worried.

But ESPN is reporting the deal can't be done by the trade deadline...But there could be an extention.

How can you extend a Trade Deadline?

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by tupac003

I am worried.

How can you extend a Trade Deadline?

if u send the right paper work in the the leauge that a deal is been worked out u can go over the time limit. i remember that @%%* from last year

indifferent.gif
to Shaq if he go to Cleveland. Watch him slurping on Lebron and claiming how Bron is the best player etc same thing just like he did to Kobe, Wade, etc.
You don't expect him to be on a new team and say he wished he was playing with the old team because the old guard was
eek.gif
and the new one is
frown.gif
do you? Those statements come and go don't take it to heart until he hasretired and then says who he really liked
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom