OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

damn my boy larry hughes on the knicks...aint seen dude since he was in the rick ross video
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by 1and12

Originally Posted by tupac003

If the Cavs pull Shaq.....

I am worried.

But Can it work with big Z? Can he play the 4?

But ESPN is reporting the deal can't be done by the trade deadline...But there could be an extention.

How can you extend a Trade Deadline?

if u send the right paper work in the the leauge that a deal is been worked out u can go over the time limit. i remember that @%%* from last year
they extend it by a couple of hours too

I am worried.

But ESPN is reporting the deal can't be done by the trade deadline...But there could be an extention.

if u send the right paper work in the the leauge that a deal is been worked out u can go over the time limit. i remember that @%%* from last year
Yeah, I think it's the same in baseball, too.

I am worried.

BINGO!

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I don't know a thing about Roberson...

The last relevant thing he has done for the Knicks was pose in a Knicks hoodie...that's about it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by arstyle27

I don't know a thing about Roberson...

The last relevant thing he has done for the Knicks was pose in a Knicks hoodie...that's about it
roll.gif
But, he's very enthusiastic, and watches all the games.

Originally Posted by gobucksBC

I am worried.

Yeah, I think it's the same in baseball, too.
I think there's two trading deadlines in baseball..idk correct me if I'm wrong

Could the Knicks make three deals today? Sources say the Kings have offered Kenny Thomas for Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries. If the Knicks could move Jeffries, it would clear another $6.8 million in the summer of 2010. The Knicks would have to give up the talented Robinson and eat Thomas' $8.7 million salary next year ... but it's probably worth it to the Knicks. Especially now that they've shored up their offense with the Larry Hughes and Chris Wilcox deals

^^^THAT'S GOOD cause i bought tickets to the suns/lakers game next thur so that i could see him again!!! that would blow goats if shaq was gone!!!

The surprise rumor of the trade deadline so far has been the Indiana Pacers' interest in Hornet center Tyson Chandler, Ian Thomsen of Sports Illustrated is reporting.

The Pacers could offer a combination of expiring contracts attached to center Rasho Nesterovic ($8.4 million), forward Marquis Daniels ($6.8 million) and point guard Jarrett Jack ($2 million), in addition to center Jeff Foster.
The Celtics and Kings are reportedly discussing a deal that would send Andres Nocioni to Boston.

that'd nuts if shaq went to cleveland. yeah, i'd be mad if he wasn't at next week's game, but i'd be really happy for him if he got anotherring helpin out lebron.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

The surprise rumor of the trade deadline so far has been the Indiana Pacers' interest in Hornet center Tyson Chandler, Ian Thomsen of Sports Illustrated is reporting.

The Pacers could offer a combination of expiring contracts attached to center Rasho Nesterovic ($8.4 million), forward Marquis Daniels ($6.8 million) and point guard Jarrett Jack ($2 million), in addition to center Jeff Foster.
The Celtics and Kings are reportedly discussing a deal that would send Andres Nocioni to Boston.

If True
pimp.gif

I thought the trade deadline was last night at midnight.

Guess I'm wrong about that, right?

Back
Top Bottom