OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

wow....aside from the JO-Matrix trade this has been a boring deadline so far.
grin.gif
word
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

In seriousness:

Celtics Trade O'Bryant To Sacramento

Feb 19, 2009 2:44 PM EST

The Celtics have traded backup center Patrick O'Bryant to the Sacramento Kings. The move was made for salary-cap purposes and the club will not receive a player in return, according to an NBA source.
So who are they trying to sign?

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

POSTED: Feb. 19 -- 2:47 p.m. ET

J.A. Adande: I've been told Shaq isn't going anywhere.
Good for Shaq not going to Cleveland, but I honestly would like to see him win one more ring with Kobe.

POSTED: Feb. 19 -- 2:47 p.m. ET

J.A. Adande: I've been told Shaq isn't going anywhere.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTED: Feb. 19 -- 2:44 p.m. ET

Jefferson
Chad Ford: Just got word from a Bucks source that the team is highly unlikely to do a deal involving Richard Jefferson or anyone else on the roster.

"We're going to stand pat, I think," the source told me.

The Bucks had discussed several Jefferson trade scenarios with the Blazers and Cavs, but talks cooled this morning and haven't picked up with just under 20minutes to go before the trade deadline.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

In seriousness:

Celtics Trade O'Bryant To Sacramento

Feb 19, 2009 2:44 PM EST

The Celtics have traded backup center Patrick O'Bryant to the Sacramento Kings. The move was made for salary-cap purposes and the club will not receive a player in return, according to an NBA source.
So who are they trying to sign?
I read that if Joe Smith isnt traded, he wanted to be released so he could sign with the celtics. If not smith, maybe marbury?

And it is all over. Good Night NT.

Stayed up, for Patrick O'Bryant being traded to the Sacramento Kings. WOW. '09-'11 NBA Champs.

Back
Top Bottom