OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Originally Posted by daprescription

Nate to Sacramento.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

THE GR8 WILL BE ON SUICIDE WATCH IF TRUE.

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I swear to God.

If the Knicks trade Robinson, Im not watching another game this year.
Marc Srein reported the deal is done on espn.
Nate Robinson and Jeffries for Kenny Thomas.

roll.gif

from realgm: The Cavaliers have been active in trade talks, looking at deals for Amare Stoudemire, Antawn Jamison, Richard Jefferson and Shaquille O'Neal.But one rival executive has a somewhat cynical perception of Cleveland's activity. "I think they're swinging for the fences knowing thatthey're probably not going to get a pitch to hit," the exec said. "Then LeBron sees that they're trying to do stuff."

Has to be another trade in que for Houston. No way in hell do they trade away Skip to not get a PG in return. Trust. BDiddy perhaps?

Chris Sheridan: A source tells me the Boston Celtics have agreed to trade Patrick O'Bryant to Toronto for backup point guard Will Solomon. There werereports that O'Bryant was headed to Sacramento, but this deal fills Boston's need for another option at point guard behind Rajon Rondo, Eddie House andGabe Pruitt, and it gives the Raptors another big body to bring off the bench.

Anyone who watched Andrea Bargnani and Jake Voskuhl try to stop Zydrunas Ilgauskas last night can see why the Raptors would be looking for some more size.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I swear to God.

Marc Srein reported the deal is done on espn.
Nate Robinson and Jeffries for Kenny Thomas.

Kings and Knicks been cleaning house.

I swear to God.

roll.gif

I wish we could've got Reddick out the deal for Lowry, but its nothing wrong with getting another 1st rounder along with even more cap space. It was timeto get rid of Lowry with Conley continually moving forward averaging 15ppg, 7apg and 5rpg in the month of February.

Back
Top Bottom