OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I swear to God.

If the Knicks trade Robinson, Im not watching another game this year.
Marc Srein reported the deal is done on espn.
Nate Robinson and Jeffries for Kenny Thomas.

Yeah I was watching it.

I wanted to throw my remote through my tv.

They didnt say it was 100% confirmed tho.

SKIP TO MY LOU in ORLANDO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Season[/td] [td]Team[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]GS[/td] [td]MPG[/td] [td]FG%[/td] [td]3p%[/td] [td]FT%[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]RPG[/td] [td]APG[/td] [td]SPG[/td] [td]BPG[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PPG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]08-09[/td] [td]SAC[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8.1[/td] [td]0.429[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.000[/td] [td]0.6[/td] [td]1.6[/td] [td]2.1[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [td]0.1[/td] [td]0.14[/td] [td]1.10[/td] [td]0.9[/td] [/tr][/table]
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh, there has to be a pick involved.

Kenny Thomas has been HORRIBLE this year.

The Knicks have again rejected the Kings in their most recent attempt to pry away Nate Robinson by taking on Jared Jeffries, in a trade that would have sentKenny Thomas to New York.

Hmmm, being a Cavs and Pacers fan this feels as if Christmas passed and I didn't get my Red Rider BB gun.

Originally Posted by franchise3

Skip > Lowry

Decision-making and shooting wise
laugh.gif
, but Lowry will "wow" youwith his hustle and toughness. He's nowhere near starting PG material even though he will show you spurts where he could possibly be one, but he willprobably be a backup to Aaron Brooks.

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by whyte1der05five

I swear to God.

If the Knicks trade Robinson, Im not watching another game this year.
Marc Srein reported the deal is done on espn.
Nate Robinson and Jeffries for Kenny Thomas.

I'm AN IDIOT.

this should mean more minutes for danilo. i always liked l hughes, hes a good fit in the up tempo. his contract ends in '10
pimp.gif

That's the thing though. Why would Houston give up Skip, who's been playing well since Mac was out, for Lowry who in fact will back up Brooks? Brooksis on the come up but he can't play 30 mins a game. He's not ready yet.

VC remains.

Good deals by the Knicks, almost became a dark day with the Nate stuff for Knicks fans though.

Back
Top Bottom