OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

from realgm:

Marc Stein is reporting that the Knicks may, in fact, have agreed to trade Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries to the Kings for Kenny Thomas.

The move would save the Knicks about $7M per year which salary slot could be applied to retain David Lee.

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

In seriousness:

Celtics Trade O'Bryant To Sacramento
More News

* Knicks Say No To Kings On Nate And Jeffries Deal
* Blazers Still Making Play For Miller
* Celtics Looking At Trade For Nocioni
* Kings Offer To Take Jeffries In Exchange For Nate
* None Archive

Links

* None Home Page
* None Roster
* None Message Board
* Feedback or Suggestions

Feb 19, 2009 2:44 PM EST

The Celtics have traded backup center Patrick O'Bryant to the Sacramento Kings. The move was made for salary-cap purposes and the club will not receive a player in return, according to an NBA source.

AND SHAQ TRADED FOR KOBE OMGWTFBBQ.
O'Bryant went to the Raptors.

Good to see a real trade go down. Not just teams trading crap for crap saving up for 2010. The Magic needed a PG badly. Alston should be a good fit forOrlando. He is not afraid to shoot the three so he should mesh into their system well.

from realgm:

The Knicks did not agree to trade Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries to the Kings for Kenny Thomas.

smile.gif

Hold up, the deadline ended?

The cavs didnt get anyone? No Jamison, Stoudamire, Butler, Camby, Shaq, Jefferson?

and i just found out the knicks got Wilcox...

Yess no more Jerome james and Malik rose... OOOO YESS... donnie walsh is doing his thing...

Wilcox brings what we despertly need Defense and POWER DUNKS~!!!!!

Chicago is dealing Thabo Sefolosha to Oklahoma City for a 2009 first-round pick, a league source said. The Thunder own the first-round picks of the Suns and Nuggets, and will send the least valuable pick to Chicago in exchange for Sefalosha.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by franchise3

Skip > Lowry

Decision-making and shooting wise
laugh.gif
, but Lowry will "wow" you with his hustle and toughness. He's nowhere near starting PG material even though he will show you spurts where he could possibly be one, but he will probably be a backup to Aaron Brooks.
Also Brooks>Rafer
i cant believe by losing Rafer th rockets are going to tank the season.
Rafer is serviceable but im sick of his shooting and stupid floaters

Glad we got something for McCants...he's a certified scrub
laugh.gif

Shelden Williams
9fe161108059eb46bb468c17a5afaadf98c8918e.gif
...dude hasn't gotten much burn thisyear but we're rebuilding so he'll get his minutes. Anyway, who's this Bobby Brown..never heard of him
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by franchise3

Skip > Lowry

Decision-making and shooting wise
laugh.gif
, but Lowry will "wow" you with his hustle and toughness. He's nowhere near starting PG material even though he will show you spurts where he could possibly be one, but he will probably be a backup to Aaron Brooks.
Also Brooks>Rafer
i cant believe by losing Rafer th rockets are going to tank the season.
Rafer is serviceable but im sick of his shooting and stupid floaters

I know every single Rockets fan is frustrated with Skip, mainly because I agree, his running floaters and more often then not clanked j's, but Skip is theonly viable dude on the team that can run the offense. Especially now with T-Mac out. Brooks is improving no doubt, but I find it hard to believe Morey and RAsee him as a 30+ minutes a game starter. Dude is not ready to run this team.

I really think that actually, Brooks is involved in some deal yet to be announced, and that's why we got Lowry. I could be wrong though.

But, we basically gave the Magic Skip for free. That can't be the end of it. Especially considering the Rockets are still a playoff team. You justdon't trade away your starting PG like that...

Back
Top Bottom