OFFICIAL NBA TRADE DEADLINE THREAD UPDATE:SHAQ TO CAVS? McCANTS TO SAC/CHANDLER RETURNED TO SENDER

wow Stephen A. saying that spurs had the VC offer on the table but the spurs refused....

$#+

that is exactly what they needed...stupid tim duncan opened his mouth during all star weekend saying that he didnt want him...i bet thats why it didnt happen

yeah i know his contract is bad for next three years, but seriously dont think it would have been that hard to dump him after...and it just shows MONEY >NBA championship for spurs

disappointed

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Livingston only played 4 games for the Heat this year and then got waived. The Heat could've given him more of a chance. Feel sad for dude trying hard to return to play.

yeah i wanted to see him come back with miami.... but with chalmers, quinn and banks... it was hard for him to get playing time... but if we can bring him backnow (if he is still available)
i would like to see him start over quinn... dude acts like he has something to prove everytime he is on the court... like he is trying to hard or something...

The VC trade would of messed up SA in the worst way. Mason & Hill had to go & that's something we do not need right now.
Duncan was right in his remarks & I'm glad it did not happen.

PO

laugh.gif
@ these knick fans saying they the biggest winner come on now that trade with us was a WASH

how can you say the bulls wasnt the biggest winner

and just so nobody ask me how are the bulls are the biggest winner

1st we move Gooden and noc

noc contact was NASTY for years and YEARS to come

gooden was done after this year and we wasnt playing on resigning him after this year

IN RETURN

we get brad miller which is gone give us a big man down low and he comes off the books in the summer of 10

john is a good player for a NBDL price IMO

the deal with yall was a wash so no need to even go over that to much

just the fact that its easier to move guys with 6mil contact then it is to move somebody with a 12/13mil contact

and last we moved a thabo for a 1st round pick come on now that alone gives it to us
pimp.gif

you're crazy man...the spurs need that athletic swingman...the likes of ariza that lakers have...we needed to match that....its not our defense anymorethat will anchor that low scoring..

we needed that scoring punch

i liked the richard jefferson option too and VC would have been that perfect fit...and with POP it would have worked.

Hill?? Mason?? have you seen these guys play....other then mason few clutch shots...hes just a body out there doing absolutely nothing...and Hill is not afuture all-star...maybe a decent bench player...

Wow, J.A. Adande just said on ESPN that any team who would've taken Shaq in trade would've paid, because of the luxury tax, essentially $40 million forthe diesel. dang...that is a lot for one dude who's that old...man...

which is exactly why the Cavs wanted to send Ben out and not wally. the difference would have been something like a total of 10-12 million for Gilbert tradingBen. With wally it would have been a difference of 20+...

Numbers people, numbers....

Sometimes no deal is the best deal.

we're not talkin about just Larry, Wilcox too.

I don't see what's so hard to understand.

Those 2 > Tim Thomas.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

we're not talkin about just Larry, Wilcox too.

I don't see what's so hard to understand.

Those 2 > Tim Thomas.
like i said up a few post up it dont matter if your talkin about every move yall made or just our trade bull >knicks

laugh.gif
, true that.

But did James get any burn last year?

Dude straight kicking his feet up and living the life. Like Marbury.

So ya'll are telling me receiving Malik Rose(Rarely Plays), Jerome James(Neva Plays), and tim thomas for larry Hughes is a good trade for ya'll. Not tomention the most important thing Larry comes off before 2010. So basically it's a tim thomas for hughes trade and i would def take hughes over thomas.

Copped. Who knows if he could of been a good fit? I say it's hard to change someone's mentality to the likes of SA.
VC is good, but to pay him Shaq $$ is not.

PO

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

So ya'll are telling me receiving Malik Rose(Rarely Plays), Jerome James(Neva Plays), and tim thomas for larry Hughes is a good trade for ya'll. Not to mention the most important thing Larry comes off before 2010. So basically it's a tim thomas for hughes trade and i would def take hughes over thomas.
ill tell you this if it a hughes for thomas trade you still lose

we move one bum making 12/13mil for a different bum making 6.mil
laugh.gif
tryagain
i can see if you wana call it a wash..

but to say the Bulls got the better of the deal?

Homerism
and you dudes saying the knicks was the biggest winner isnt? "homerism" come on now

Wilcox is going to beast to prove himself for the rest of the season. You can't forget that these players with 'expiring' contracts are looking toprove themselves going into the offseason.

The Knicks won big today. 2010
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom