Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

It's wack how you have to win all the NBA greatest games to unlock the classic teams

Tried to unlock the Magic and got destroyed by Shaq and Penny
laugh.gif

lol this is the only one i cant beat.

i've played 6 games.

won the first 4 each time the first time. jordan,pippen,wilt,hakeem.

but i've played the magic twice and lost twice.
laugh.gif

theres no way to stop penny AND shaq.

the second game i did good guarding shaq wit patrick and bringin the double team quick, but then penny just rains threes on the cpu defender or gets to the hole on him everytime.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

It's wack how you have to win all the NBA greatest games to unlock the classic teams

Tried to unlock the Magic and got destroyed by Shaq and Penny
laugh.gif

lol this is the only one i cant beat.

i've played 6 games.

won the first 4 each time the first time. jordan,pippen,wilt,hakeem.

but i've played the magic twice and lost twice.
laugh.gif

theres no way to stop penny AND shaq.

the second game i did good guarding shaq wit patrick and bringin the double team quick, but then penny just rains threes on the cpu defender or gets to the hole on him everytime.
indifferent.gif

I just played TwoShotsN1, was up by 12 before he disconnected (or quit, whichever lol), was my first online game on this....I DESPISE the lag, it's horrible, I may decide not to play this game at all online.

anybody elses nikeid freezing? i open it and it doesnt show any shoes. then the whole game freezes and i have to restart the !%%#. also how come we cant change kobe's shoes? so that means we have i keep put him in the grinches or whatever other color i want...oh but we can change lebrons?

btw the post of is sickness. dope as hell.

I just played TwoShotsN1, was up by 12 before he disconnected (or quit, whichever lol), was my first online game on this....I DESPISE the lag, it's horrible, I may decide not to play this game at all online.

anybody elses nikeid freezing? i open it and it doesnt show any shoes. then the whole game freezes and i have to restart the !%%#. also how come we cant change kobe's shoes? so that means we have i keep put him in the grinches or whatever other color i want...oh but we can change lebrons?

btw the post of is sickness. dope as hell.

did the celtics challenge against the hawks, very easy
went to the magic one next... you guys had me frightened with how hard it sounded. i just guarded penny the whole game, let ewing hold shaq

was up by 7 with 3 to go.. ewing stole the pass and shot a full court 3. i was freaking out for .2 seconds.... then it went in 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

derek harper was EASILY my MVP

9-9 with 5 assists 2 steals (3-3 on 3s).. 5 TOs though, penny just took it 
indifferent.gif

starks went 2-12 
indifferent.gif

held penny to 15, shaq to 10

won 58-52

did the celtics challenge against the hawks, very easy
went to the magic one next... you guys had me frightened with how hard it sounded. i just guarded penny the whole game, let ewing hold shaq

was up by 7 with 3 to go.. ewing stole the pass and shot a full court 3. i was freaking out for .2 seconds.... then it went in 
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

derek harper was EASILY my MVP

9-9 with 5 assists 2 steals (3-3 on 3s).. 5 TOs though, penny just took it 
indifferent.gif

starks went 2-12 
indifferent.gif

held penny to 15, shaq to 10

won 58-52

so OS solved my prob. who wouldve thunk all i had to do was fix the date n time on my xbox..shrugs. good thing too because i had packed up everything as i gonna go exchange it lol.

id'd a bunch of kobe vi's after their real life counter parts. dope thing is you can save all the designs and comeback to them late. bad thing is only one shoe at a time, home & away. need way more shoes tho. theres too many cats on their with their own signature that are just wearing generics smh. and where's that jordan code? that was ducktales wasnt it
frown.gif

so OS solved my prob. who wouldve thunk all i had to do was fix the date n time on my xbox..shrugs. good thing too because i had packed up everything as i gonna go exchange it lol.

id'd a bunch of kobe vi's after their real life counter parts. dope thing is you can save all the designs and comeback to them late. bad thing is only one shoe at a time, home & away. need way more shoes tho. theres too many cats on their with their own signature that are just wearing generics smh. and where's that jordan code? that was ducktales wasnt it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom