Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Man I feel like I suck at 2k12. I was nice on 2k11 though. gonna keep playing quick games before i even start the greatest mode

Man I feel like I suck at 2k12. I was nice on 2k11 though. gonna keep playing quick games before i even start the greatest mode

Originally Posted by ColdCity

sry but its true i saw the code & got excited until i saw what teams they were for..... then i threw it across the room a did a quick game
laugh.gif
You didn't know what the code was for tho? Noob. I stay thirsty for anything NBA related with this lockout these days.
laugh.gif

sry but its true i saw the code & got excited until i saw what teams they were for..... then i threw it across the room a did a quick game
laugh.gif
You didn't know what the code was for tho? Noob. I stay thirsty for anything NBA related with this lockout these days.
laugh.gif

I feel like the FG% is too high when I play online...everything drops...

Either were both not playing proper defense or it just to easy for jumpshots to fall...

I feel like the FG% is too high when I play online...everything drops...

Either were both not playing proper defense or it just to easy for jumpshots to fall...

so after all the complaining last year about detail to plater tats and kicks they didnt improve on it?

also was there any bonus codes for pre ordering like last year with the jordan jersey?

so after all the complaining last year about detail to plater tats and kicks they didnt improve on it?

also was there any bonus codes for pre ordering like last year with the jordan jersey?

Am I the only one who can't access rosters on 2K share? on PS3. it shows me draft classes, but 0 rosters..

Am I the only one who can't access rosters on 2K share? on PS3. it shows me draft classes, but 0 rosters..

I hate the tip-in/put back slams (Thaddeus Young did Nique's reverse double pump dunk against my entire team...dude's shoulders were literally above the basket)

I hate the tip-in/put back slams (Thaddeus Young did Nique's reverse double pump dunk against my entire team...dude's shoulders were literally above the basket)

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sense this made none

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sense this made none

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sense this made none

Finally beat Magic's greatest game against the Blazers last night.

Big game James Worthy is money and practically unstoppable with the mid range game 
pimp.gif

Magic once you know how to use him in posting up is just a beast. His jumper though takes sometime getting use to and knowing the right timing & release on his jumper.

Big smooth Sam Perkins is deadly with the 3 ball.

2K Sports nailed it and Elden Campbell and his wack flat top are trash. It's like an earlier version of Kwame Brown
laugh.gif

Tried playing the Jerry West greatest game against the Hawks and Pistol Pete is filthy and is going to be a problem beating that game.

Played the Kareem greatest game against the C's and that Laker team is crazy deep. Only managed to execute Kareem's sky hook down low on the block once though.

Finally beat Magic's greatest game against the Blazers last night.

Big game James Worthy is money and practically unstoppable with the mid range game 
pimp.gif

Magic once you know how to use him in posting up is just a beast. His jumper though takes sometime getting use to and knowing the right timing & release on his jumper.

Big smooth Sam Perkins is deadly with the 3 ball.

2K Sports nailed it and Elden Campbell and his wack flat top are trash. It's like an earlier version of Kwame Brown
laugh.gif

Tried playing the Jerry West greatest game against the Hawks and Pistol Pete is filthy and is going to be a problem beating that game.

Played the Kareem greatest game against the C's and that Laker team is crazy deep. Only managed to execute Kareem's sky hook down low on the block once though.

Back
Top Bottom