Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

hahahahahh @ those names!! white lebron is +*%%%! hilarious!!!

change it to Dwight Lebron. problem solved.

lol I considered Dwight Lebron but narrowed it down to Kobe James or LeBron Bryant ..Kobe James sounds like an R&B artist and would be easier to market lol

lol I considered Dwight Lebron but narrowed it down to Kobe James or LeBron Bryant ..Kobe James sounds like an R&B artist and would be easier to market lol

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

-damn near impossible to play defense and stay in front of your man
That was my problem last year, and this is taking in who i'm defending plus not getting into the habit of using turbo to cover me.

That was my problem last year, and this is taking in who i'm defending plus not getting into the habit of using turbo to cover me.

word. it pretty damn hard to fight through screens and stay in front of a guy, plus they push off you. and the ground just seems maaaad slippery or something. i always seem to overshoot my guy and leave em wide open

word. it pretty damn hard to fight through screens and stay in front of a guy, plus they push off you. and the ground just seems maaaad slippery or something. i always seem to overshoot my guy and leave em wide open

Think the rookies will be in the roster update if/when the season starts?

Back
Top Bottom