Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I'm looking forward to 2K12, because I'm disappointed in 2K11. Hell, I don't even play it anymore, unless I'm playing team-up with my friends. It started collecting dust once my My Player's rating reached 99, then it became too easy.

- I hope they fix the feet placement when a player is on the side of the 3-point line and the defender is guarding them, then you would slide out of bounds.
30t6p3b.gif

- They definitely need to fix the passing.
- They need to fix that euro-step. I swear that crap is unstoppable most of the time. The player either makes it or gets a foul called.
- I also hate it when the referee gets in your way and you're constantly stumbling on his back.

An Online Association Mode would DEFINITELY be nice.
pimp.gif

I also hope the "cheesing" isn't as bad, because I've had Matt Carroll, Jason Williams, DJ Augustine, etc drop numerous 3's on me with 35+ points.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Let's forget this legend stuff for a second. WE WANT ONLINE ASSOCIATION MODE. AND BETTER SERVERS. I can't even play online without the game dropping
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure they will announce something in the coming weeks, you know how 2k is.

Let's forget this legend stuff for a second. WE WANT ONLINE ASSOCIATION MODE. AND BETTER SERVERS. I can't even play online without the game dropping
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sure they will announce something in the coming weeks, you know how 2k is.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I'm looking forward to 2K12, because I'm disappointed in 2K11. Hell, I don't even play it anymore, unless I'm playing team-up with my friends. It started collecting dust once my My Player's rating reached 99, then it became too easy.

- I hope they fix the feet placement when a player is on the side of the 3-point line and the defender is guarding them, then you would slide out of bounds.
30t6p3b.gif

- They need to fix that euro-step. I swear that crap is unstoppable most of the time. The player either makes it or gets a foul called.
- I also hate it when the referee gets in your way and you're constantly stumbling on his back.

pimp.gif

I also hope the "cheesing" isn't as bad, because I've had Shannon Brown  Matt Carroll, Jason Williams, DJ Augustine, etc drop buckets on me like Kobe. with 35+ points.
30t6p3b.gif

I HATE HIM!

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

I also hope the "cheesing" isn't as bad, because I've had Shannon Brown  Matt Carroll, Jason Williams, DJ Augustine, etc drop buckets on me like Kobe. with 35+ points.
30t6p3b.gif

I HATE HIM!

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

2k11 was close to perfect for me besides my player. All they need to do is fix the damn shoes, straight disgrace to the Jordan,Nike brand

yep that irks the hell outta me.   

Originally Posted by Toilet Terror

2k11 was close to perfect for me besides my player. All they need to do is fix the damn shoes, straight disgrace to the Jordan,Nike brand

yep that irks the hell outta me.   

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I HATE HIM!

WORD. He'll dunk over ANYONE.

Definitely need to fix the color placement on the shoes, man. The only legit colorway of the XI's that you could make were Concords.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I HATE HIM!

WORD. He'll dunk over ANYONE.

Definitely need to fix the color placement on the shoes, man. The only legit colorway of the XI's that you could make were Concords.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Should've gave Dr.J and Kareem a cover too..

laugh.gif
give it a few days. Kareem WILL be addressing this issue

Anyone interested in a league PM me i'd love to be down. 2 months away tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Should've gave Dr.J and Kareem a cover too..

laugh.gif
give it a few days. Kareem WILL be addressing this issue

Anyone interested in a league PM me i'd love to be down. 2 months away tho
frown.gif

They need to help stop the lead passing.
The Alley Oops that are always 2 points.
That Eurostep .. its a basket everytime.. ..
They need to fix when people zig zag around to shoot.. its unstoppable.
The worst is the dunks... i cant stand how a player attempts to dunk everytime and gets it 95% of the time... nate Robinson dunking on my whole team all game ... smfh.. lebron and wade dunk every single time.. 2k needs to take that out the game.. cuz thats all some people try to do..

This will help reg online play vs. random players.

obviously when playing sim those dont make a difference.

i just want a Sim League that is going to finish with active players....

They need to help stop the lead passing.
The Alley Oops that are always 2 points.
That Eurostep .. its a basket everytime.. ..
They need to fix when people zig zag around to shoot.. its unstoppable.
The worst is the dunks... i cant stand how a player attempts to dunk everytime and gets it 95% of the time... nate Robinson dunking on my whole team all game ... smfh.. lebron and wade dunk every single time.. 2k needs to take that out the game.. cuz thats all some people try to do..

This will help reg online play vs. random players.

obviously when playing sim those dont make a difference.

i just want a Sim League that is going to finish with active players....

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I see the '94 Rockets
happy.gif
word. seen kenny and hakeem in there.
pimp.gif

hope they add the 93 suns.

Unless Barkley gave his consent then you won't be seeing them.

When EA canceled Elite 11 due to the backlash and overall reconstruction of the game of which they gave a 2 year timetable this was 2K's opportunity to put the nail in the coffin and they are on the verge of doing so. All EA had to do was build off of Live 10 which was a good game but Peter Moore and the idiots in the basketball division who thought the game should be more fun for the casual player ruined the formula and what they accomplished in one year. After Elite 13 releases, if it releases, people are going to be held accountable and if that means people are fired then so be it because the Live/Elite franchise is one of the cornerstones of EA and for it to go out this way is pathetic.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by My Toy Soldier

I see the '94 Rockets
happy.gif
word. seen kenny and hakeem in there.
pimp.gif

hope they add the 93 suns.

Unless Barkley gave his consent then you won't be seeing them.

When EA canceled Elite 11 due to the backlash and overall reconstruction of the game of which they gave a 2 year timetable this was 2K's opportunity to put the nail in the coffin and they are on the verge of doing so. All EA had to do was build off of Live 10 which was a good game but Peter Moore and the idiots in the basketball division who thought the game should be more fun for the casual player ruined the formula and what they accomplished in one year. After Elite 13 releases, if it releases, people are going to be held accountable and if that means people are fired then so be it because the Live/Elite franchise is one of the cornerstones of EA and for it to go out this way is pathetic.

people wanting a league wait until a couple days before release, I'm sure woody will get something started up.

people wanting a league wait until a couple days before release, I'm sure woody will get something started up.

30t6p3b.gif

THIS

30t6p3b.gif

THIS

Back
Top Bottom