Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

What kind of settings/sliders do you guys play on?
That's one of the issues right there. Why should I purchase the game & have to program/tune it myself to make it more sim-like?
Well if someone wants to play a more simulated experience, or an arcade-like style with steals and dunks galore, If you ask me, I like having the option.

They make NBA 2k/Live and NBA Jam for a reason.

My friend's myplayer team apparently shoots 2.684 (268.4%) on 3 pointers; that's 8 points for every bucket made behind the arc!!! If 2K can't get the stats tracking right, what else is broken in this game...
laugh.gif

My friend's myplayer team apparently shoots 2.684 (268.4%) on 3 pointers; that's 8 points for every bucket made behind the arc!!! If 2K can't get the stats tracking right, what else is broken in this game...
laugh.gif

Can u set custom sliders when u play someone online like you could last year? I remember in 2k11 there was an option to change the sliders to "simulation" if u turn custom sliders on.  Not a lot of people knew about this, because the game's sliders were automatically set on default (arcade style).  Once u changed it to simulation, the game played a lot more realistic and the stats reflected real life games.  Could be one of the reasons why there are so many 3pt FG's this year
laugh.gif

Still planning to return this game for MW3.

Can u set custom sliders when u play someone online like you could last year? I remember in 2k11 there was an option to change the sliders to "simulation" if u turn custom sliders on.  Not a lot of people knew about this, because the game's sliders were automatically set on default (arcade style).  Once u changed it to simulation, the game played a lot more realistic and the stats reflected real life games.  Could be one of the reasons why there are so many 3pt FG's this year
laugh.gif

Still planning to return this game for MW3.

Larry Bird is amazing in this game, I'm popping 3's like it's nothing.

And playing the game got me reading about Larry Bird and this is probably my favourite fact.

During one game on Christmas Day against the Indiana Pacers, before the game Bird told Chuck Person that he had a Christmas present waiting for him. During the game, when Person was on the bench, Bird shot a three-pointer on the baseline right in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry _____ing Christmas!", and then the shot went in. This was no doubt inspired by Person (nicknamed the "Rifleman") stating prior to the game that "The Rifleman is Coming, and He's Going Bird Hunting."

Larry Bird is amazing in this game, I'm popping 3's like it's nothing.

And playing the game got me reading about Larry Bird and this is probably my favourite fact.

During one game on Christmas Day against the Indiana Pacers, before the game Bird told Chuck Person that he had a Christmas present waiting for him. During the game, when Person was on the bench, Bird shot a three-pointer on the baseline right in front of Person. Immediately after releasing the ball, Bird said to Person, "Merry _____ing Christmas!", and then the shot went in. This was no doubt inspired by Person (nicknamed the "Rifleman") stating prior to the game that "The Rifleman is Coming, and He's Going Bird Hunting."

Back
Top Bottom