Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

The physics just don't match up. I have a shooter running to the side 3 pt line, didn't even have his back turned all the way and shoots the ball....swish. I want it to be realistic as possible haha.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

No it's not. If live 10 was so good, why did they completely overhaul the franchise?
Because it was behind in sales and EA sports is EA sports Sales > Quality . They created a gimmick to combat 2K's sales but it failed miserably

Didn't Mike Wang sign on to work on Live11 then jump ship? They failed with the total control crap. The player models looked like Live 09 again. I think they used the Live09 engine and created from there. Put better graphics and animations on the Live 10 engine, boom you got Live 12.

Mike Wang worked on Live 10 . Went back to 2K after the scratched the engine he started to build on with Live 10 and went back to 2K bringing the Live size up dribbles with him which turned 2K11 into the "goat sports game ever"

No it's not. If live 10 was so good, why did they completely overhaul the franchise?
Because it was behind in sales and EA sports is EA sports Sales > Quality . They created a gimmick to combat 2K's sales but it failed miserably

Didn't Mike Wang sign on to work on Live11 then jump ship? They failed with the total control crap. The player models looked like Live 09 again. I think they used the Live09 engine and created from there. Put better graphics and animations on the Live 10 engine, boom you got Live 12.

Mike Wang worked on Live 10 . Went back to 2K after the scratched the engine he started to build on with Live 10 and went back to 2K bringing the Live size up dribbles with him which turned 2K11 into the "goat sports game ever"

Bummer...what could've been for the Live franchise.

Anyways, I played two games after the latest update and it seems the players on defense and offense doesn't slide as much. It could be better connection, idk. Still need to work on the 3pt thing.

Anyways, I played two games after the latest update and it seems the players on defense and offense doesn't slide as much. It could be better connection, idk. Still need to work on the 3pt thing.

this game is terrible. this man jared jeffries was hitting 3's on me. JARED JEFFRIES
mad.gif

Originally Posted by cycoviZion

Originally Posted by jordanhead713

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

So this is the reason why 3PT's are so high. It isn't because the ratings are too high, it is because most 3's are wide open looks.

NO. when J.R %%!%#+ Smith AND AK47 are pulling up in a guys face hitting 3s you know they need to bring down the 3pt rating
mad.gif

I agree but JR Smith is not a good example
roll.gif
He's hit 11 3's in one game
pimp.gif

but in reality i think ppl's 3's rating didnt change much....i think they just lowered the minimum rating for a player to have the symbol.

like in 2k11 if i recall afflalo and gallinari were the only people with the 3 symbol from the nuggets...but al harrington, raymond felton, ty lawson, jr smith can present a problem from deep.

So this is the reason why 3PT's are so high. It isn't because the ratings are too high, it is because most 3's are wide open looks.

NO. when J.R %%!%#+ Smith AND AK47 are pulling up in a guys face hitting 3s you know they need to bring down the 3pt rating
mad.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

but in reality i think ppl's 3's rating didnt change much....i think they just lowered the minimum rating for a player to have the symbol.

like in 2k11 if i recall afflalo and gallinari were the only people with the 3 symbol from the nuggets...but al harrington, raymond felton, ty lawson, jr smith can present a problem from deep.

mad.gif

roll.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 I saw that video on OS yesterday.

But, just use custom rosters from the roster makers on OS. They do a really good job at fixing tendencies, gameplay issues, etc and some even fix the equipment/shoes so everyone won't be wearing those clown shoes.
laugh.gif
 Some stuff will have to be fixed by a patch, but you will get the most realistic experience by downloading from one of the roster editors.

I haven't used one of 2K's rosters in a very long time. The only time I used their roster was for online play.

laugh.gif

But, just use custom rosters from the roster makers on OS. They do a really good job at fixing tendencies, gameplay issues, etc and some even fix the equipment/shoes so everyone won't be wearing those clown shoes.
laugh.gif
 Some stuff will have to be fixed by a patch, but you will get the most realistic experience by downloading from one of the roster editors.

I haven't used one of 2K's rosters in a very long time. The only time I used their roster was for online play.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom