Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Selling this game tomorrow, apparently fisher is the best dunker in the game, unblockable.

axl8qf.jpg

some of the glitches shown in this thread are 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i guess ive been lucky? ive had no real issues aside from dennis scott raining down contested 3s in pats challenge

some of the glitches shown in this thread are 
roll.gif
roll.gif

i guess ive been lucky? ive had no real issues aside from dennis scott raining down contested 3s in pats challenge

LMAO... i just played another quick game match i havent played in a while on those. This game is absoleutely horrible. That spin move u can not stop it. The ofensive player will beat u every time.

I just play team up.
pimp.gif
.. game is
pimp.gif
on team up. I did a windmill put back dunk with rose today and a reverse putback with rose.... great.

LMAO... i just played another quick game match i havent played in a while on those. This game is absoleutely horrible. That spin move u can not stop it. The ofensive player will beat u every time.

I just play team up.
pimp.gif
.. game is
pimp.gif
on team up. I did a windmill put back dunk with rose today and a reverse putback with rose.... great.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Selling this game tomorrow, apparently fisher is the best dunker in the game, unblockable.

axl8qf.jpg

but did he block the shot?

This is how it went down, fisher dunked it, the ball goes into my hands idk how, fisher stays in the air ready to block, picture wat dwight did at the dunk contest when he threw the ball instead of dunking it.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

axl8qf.jpg

but did he block the shot?

This is how it went down, fisher dunked it, the ball goes into my hands idk how, fisher stays in the air ready to block, picture wat dwight did at the dunk contest when he threw the ball instead of dunking it.

Just turned on 2k12 and first thing that pops up is "The saved content is damaged or unreadable."

Worked fine last night.

Feels bad man.

Just turned on 2k12 and first thing that pops up is "The saved content is damaged or unreadable."

Worked fine last night.

Feels bad man.

Back
Top Bottom