Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

I hate how in MyPlayer the opponent PG always just stands there dribbling out the shot clock and when there's like two seconds left, he drains a 3 no matter how far he is.
30t6p3b.gif
I just had Kirk Hinrich do this against my team like five times in one game.

The trades are definitely stupid. It's finally happening to me. I'm on the Rockets and they traded away Jordan Hill, Hasheem Thabeet, Terrence Williams, Chase Budinger and Johnny Flynn. I mean they're not their best players, but that's not realistic at all.

I have Mo Williams, Darnell Jackson, Troy Murphy, Al-Farouq Aminu, Tracy McGrady, Will Bynum and Avery Bradley on my team now. I'm happy with McGrady and Bynum on the team, but these other bums aren't going to help me win a championship.
laugh.gif

Also, Chuck Hayes is my starting center and we almost never win the jump ball.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seven30

Originally Posted by daantimpire

i dont really have any problems ... haven't experienced anything yet.... except for the fact that the 94 denver nuggets are absolutely unstoppable on HOF
ALL SPORTS GAMES HAVE GLITCHES, DUE TO THE BROAD RANGE OF MECHANICS .... IF THEY DONT NAME ONE THAT DOESNT
this is what patches are for

if you dont like the game

go buy NBA ELITE 2012 ....

OH wait ...............................................

NEVERMIND

I Thought I Was The Only 1 That Felt Like That About The  94 Nuggets 
laugh.gif
man you are not alone ..... every time i would be up , abdul-rauff would turn into mj in the 4th , and robert pack was unstoppable 
but i finally got over the hump the other day ..... i just increased my defensive pressure, doubled williams coming off screens , and set my hedge defense to hard 

go to hakeem early and often 

also cassell in the post 

and vernon maxwell is the best defender .... match him up with pack or abdul rauff ... whoever is on the floor at the time 

and you have a fighting chance .... also stay in halfcourt press ... because they dont run zone ... and man defense doesn't work 

i dont really have any problems ... haven't experienced anything yet.... except for the fact that the 94 denver nuggets are absolutely unstoppable on HOF
ALL SPORTS GAMES HAVE GLITCHES, DUE TO THE BROAD RANGE OF MECHANICS .... IF THEY DONT NAME ONE THAT DOESNT

NEVERMIND

laugh.gif
man you are not alone ..... every time i would be up , abdul-rauff would turn into mj in the 4th , and robert pack was unstoppable 
but i finally got over the hump the other day ..... i just increased my defensive pressure, doubled williams coming off screens , and set my hedge defense to hard 

also cassell in the post 

and vernon maxwell is the best defender .... match him up with pack or abdul rauff ... whoever is on the floor at the time 

and you have a fighting chance .... also stay in halfcourt press ... because they dont run zone ... and man defense doesn't work 

NEVERMIND

laugh.gif

also cassell in the post 

A nice sim house rule I have when I play denver, I drop the fatigue slider for my team (if I am playing in DEN) to simulate the high altitude.

A nice sim house rule I have when I play denver, I drop the fatigue slider for my team (if I am playing in DEN) to simulate the high altitude.

Another House Rule for those that play %*+. I am still playing 2K11 with The Nets. First Month = Player lock with the PGs for the Nets.

So my deron is in a slump, I want to do a drill with him. A way to make it fair is for me to do it with him, but the next PG I face, I have to put him through the same drill. So I put him through shooting, I have to do the same with Chauncey.

I control all 30 teams BTW.

Another House Rule for those that play %*+. I am still playing 2K11 with The Nets. First Month = Player lock with the PGs for the Nets.

So my deron is in a slump, I want to do a drill with him. A way to make it fair is for me to do it with him, but the next PG I face, I have to put him through the same drill. So I put him through shooting, I have to do the same with Chauncey.

When it gets patched it will be fine. I trust 2K when it comes to that. But 2K11 is still God's Gift to basketball gamers. This game is seriously amazing.

When it gets patched it will be fine. I trust 2K when it comes to that. But 2K11 is still God's Gift to basketball gamers. This game is seriously amazing.

Back
Top Bottom