Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

About to finally cop this game. I see the price has been dropped to $39.99. Any other deals out there for this game, or that as good as it's going to get for now?
where did you see it for that price?

About to finally cop this game. I see the price has been dropped to $39.99. Any other deals out there for this game, or that as good as it's going to get for now?

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure. 

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Amazon 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Amazon 

once the 3's are turned down to 40(down from 50)
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure.�

That sucks right there. I wanna get back into playing this game but stuff like this is a turn off.

Anyone still play 2k11 on the PS3? I'll be on later tonight at around 9:30 PST... I wanna play good players.

im waiting for the rookies to make my new player, a center on the knicks and bring us to the promise land!

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Anyone still play 2k11 on the PS3? I'll be on later tonight at around 9:30 PST... I wanna play good players.

I do, I'm playing as we speak.

Add me, memphisboi55

did everything possible in 2k now..
87 with kobe..

679159f9fb7dab85ff670d5fda87a724e6a6a2e_r.jpg

i know im childish for not having hdtv

Just got the game. Not really going to get into playing, until official rosters with the rookies are added. My Player has improved though.

Back
Top Bottom