Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

laugh.gif

Real talk have they fixed anything with this game? I fired it up a few days ago, downloaded a patch but have no idea if anything was fixed. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Real talk have they fixed anything with this game? I fired it up a few days ago, downloaded a patch but have no idea if anything was fixed. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by ONEFORALL

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure.�

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.
2k has killed that cherry picking !*##. people love to abuse that. 

Good Job on that 2k. Dudes want Full court passes all the time.... Just run everytime..

Haven't played this game since.... Well I can't even remember. I maybe tried one game after that one patch but i'm not sure.�

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.

Good Job on that 2k. Dudes want Full court passes all the time.... Just run everytime..

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.
2k has killed that cherry picking !*##. people love to abuse that.�

But it's not realistic , though

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.

tired.gif

Dude is a idiot.

Dude is a idiot.

Nah the issue is distinguishing between speed levels. The catchup logic on the FB is not "right." To prevent full court passing, just reduce the accuracy of that pass. Creating an unrealistic catchup logic is not the answer.

Dude is a idiot.

Nah the issue is distinguishing between speed levels. The catchup logic on the FB is not "right." To prevent full court passing, just reduce the accuracy of that pass. Creating an unrealistic catchup logic is not the answer.

Back
Top Bottom