Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Still play 2k11 every other day.. roster update will be fine by me actually
laugh.gif

The pic up there reminds me of a NBA live pic for some reason (good thing).. although 2k are notorious of releasing ugly first set of screens in the past .. this is some what surprising

Still play 2k11 every other day.. roster update will be fine by me actually
laugh.gif

The pic up there reminds me of a NBA live pic for some reason (good thing).. although 2k are notorious of releasing ugly first set of screens in the past .. this is some what surprising

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

looks exactly like 2k11....
That's because that was NBA 2K11.

One thing that casual sports gamers complain about too damn much are the graphics. Gameplay is what matters.

They can put the nail in the coffin of EA this year now that they don't have competition for the second year in a row.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

looks exactly like 2k11....
That's because that was NBA 2K11.

One thing that casual sports gamers complain about too damn much are the graphics. Gameplay is what matters.

They can put the nail in the coffin of EA this year now that they don't have competition for the second year in a row.

laugh.gif
@ Kobe screwing up in the beginning... I bet dude beside him was sweating bullets

laugh.gif
@ Kobe screwing up in the beginning... I bet dude beside him was sweating bullets

That 2nd video is the PC 2k11, on the PC version you can add/edit almost everything/anything.

Can't wait for it, been playing 2k since 2K5 i believe.

That 2nd video is the PC 2k11, on the PC version you can add/edit almost everything/anything.

Can't wait for it, been playing 2k since 2K5 i believe.

Back
Top Bottom