Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

90-91 GSW
pimp.gif

oh damn that sounds dope!! hmmm. idk, I might hav the grab the one with magic. or Larry Legend. ahhhh I cant wait until october 4th!!! damn they threw mj on the cover with the xiii's geeez. Hopefully they made myplayer even more indepth and fun. and changed up the colorblocking for the shoes some to add more options. kobe vi's need to be on there.

oh damn that sounds dope!! hmmm. idk, I might hav the grab the one with magic. or Larry Legend. ahhhh I cant wait until october 4th!!! damn they threw mj on the cover with the xiii's geeez. Hopefully they made myplayer even more indepth and fun. and changed up the colorblocking for the shoes some to add more options. kobe vi's need to be on there.

Well damn.
pimp.gif

With the inclusion of the Run TMC Warriors and '01 Kings looks like 2k is going all out with the classic teams for 2k12.

Well damn.
pimp.gif

With the inclusion of the Run TMC Warriors and '01 Kings looks like 2k is going all out with the classic teams for 2k12.

I'm debating between the MJ and Magic covers.

Why don't you update the thread title with the cover athletes info OP?

those magic & bird covers are complete trash....at least give larry a white or green background & magic a purp or yellow.....
30t6p3b.gif

those magic & bird covers are complete trash....at least give larry a white or green background & magic a purp or yellow.....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

they are more than likey gonna mass produce all three & slap a limited tag on the bird & magic to see if they will sell better than the goat's cover..............im gettin the Jordan no question...might go reserve it on my lunch break

Originally Posted by toine2983

they are more than likey gonna mass produce all three & slap a limited tag on the bird & magic to see if they will sell better than the goat's cover..............im gettin the Jordan no question...might go reserve it on my lunch break

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah those covers would've been nice.
pimp.gif

I'd definitely cop one of them instead of the Jordan cover.

So it's safe to assume that Jordan, Magic and Bird will return for 2k12 I wondering if any new legends will make an appearance.

I think Hakeem, and  Orlando Magic Shaq might make it this year.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

30t6p3b.gif

Yeah those covers would've been nice.
pimp.gif

I'd definitely cop one of them instead of the Jordan cover.

So it's safe to assume that Jordan, Magic and Bird will return for 2k12 I wondering if any new legends will make an appearance.

I think Hakeem, and  Orlando Magic Shaq might make it this year.

I don't care if it looks exactly as 2k11 because i didn't have any problems how it looked like.. as long as the gameplay is improved. and new features are added, I'm in.

I don't care if it looks exactly as 2k11 because i didn't have any problems how it looked like.. as long as the gameplay is improved. and new features are added, I'm in.

its not lookin like Elite '12 (Live) will be making a game this year either. smh. NBA2k has turned it into a disemboweled EA Sports. checkmate.

its not lookin like Elite '12 (Live) will be making a game this year either. smh. NBA2k has turned it into a disemboweled EA Sports. checkmate.

Since they bringing back the 00- 01' Sacramento Kings, might as well bring back Frobe and Shaq's Lakers (if they want to keep shaq in the game)

Since they bringing back the 00- 01' Sacramento Kings, might as well bring back Frobe and Shaq's Lakers (if they want to keep shaq in the game)

Back
Top Bottom