Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

For those of you that was a very flexible Association Mode please take a look at BEDWARDSROY's association guide. As many people in the community do, he suggests that you control all 30 teams in assocation mode. Take a look at the guide.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

dc what sliders are you using with that roster now?

Look on 2KShare, I put them up. Under my GamerTag

Per HyperBaller's roster:

After simming until 2016 here are some notable progressions. You would have to check to see what their starting points where.
Wall 83
Rubio 82
KD 85
Westbrook 81
Derozan 74
McGee 73
Marshawn Brooks 77
Kyrie 83
Dwight 83
A. Bynum 79
Lin 75
Cousins 73
Favors 75
Derrick Williams 75
Blake 83
Rondo 79
Avery Bradley 69
Rose 81
Jrue 71
Thad Young 71

DC, downloaded the roster a few days ago. I like it. Used the Sixers with AI. Cool to see Todd MacCulloch decked out in his alma mater kicks. Wanted to see how Miami/Boston would be, LeBron hurts his back first play and is out for the game. Rarely play as them, hahaha. Any new teams and nuances there? Suns team with the unis Barkley wore in the preseason of the 92-93 season is dope.Thanks DC!

Thanks man. I am more interested in hearing negative feedback at this point.

But while you are at it, give me some thoughts of what you were seeing gameplay wise.

What did you do with AI? lOL

Alright. So I'm in my second season. Played in the All Star game. Next regular season game, I lost my starting spot
indifferent.gif
This happen to anyone else? And when (if) can I change the colors of my sig sneaker?

DC, when I used the Sixers with AI, I meant Allen Iverson, the 01-02 squad.

Gameplay wise, what difficulty setting is the default? I just messed around looking at the retro teams and the Heat/Celtics. I won easy when I was the Sixers but I forgot I who I played against, hahaha.

I'll have to take one day and play as all the teams.

yo DC, as far as online play.

the "cheeser" moves should stay but, if overused they should make it so that the defense knws whats coming and can counter it. thus eliminating "cheeses" moves. i.e. spinmove-dunk.

what i really want is the online menu from 2k9, so you can pre-set your line-ups and defensive settings. i.e. "timeout and substitution" set from auto to manual.

they need to bring back "lobbies" as well. i knw this a reach but, upgraded servers. half of my losses on 2k12 are because i got lagged out and i couldnt even find a match for the first 2 months the game was released

Been playign this game hard since the NBA been out. Myplayer mode is frustating. #2 in scoring to KD and #3 in PER and I cant get a sniff of the all-star game??

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Been playign this game hard since the NBA been out. Myplayer mode is frustating. #2 in scoring to KD and #3 in PER and I cant get a sniff of the all-star game??

there's a glitch in All-Star on myplayer,  even with a hacked myplayer 99 everything, #1 in All Star voting
and still 12th on the All-Star Roster,  then after the all-star game you have to earn your starting spot back

So...I was saving my MyPlayer, game froze, turned off the system. When I tried to load my MyPlayer, my file was gone. two full seasons worth of MyPlayer down the drain. SMH. This is the second time this has happened.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

So...I was saving my MyPlayer, game froze, turned off the system. When I tried to load my MyPlayer, my file was gone. two full seasons worth of MyPlayer down the drain. SMH. This is the second time this has happened.

I was 40-10 on online and the next day I went on it was erased. Never played online again

This has been bugging me all year. Whenever I turn the game on, it says it's synchronizing the stupid NBA Today garbage, and it takes FOREVER to the point where I just turn the game off and break something.

Anyway to work around this? Also, on the odd occasion I get through, it asks me to sign in with my 2K account over and over and over. I hate this online integration garbage, it's absolutely destroying the pick up and play nature.

Originally Posted by jookz

This has been bugging me all year. Whenever I turn the game on, it says it's synchronizing the stupid NBA Today garbage, and it takes FOREVER to the point where I just turn the game off and break something.

Anyway to work around this? Also, on the odd occasion I get through, it asks me to sign in with my 2K account over and over and over. I hate this online integration garbage, it's absolutely destroying the pick up and play nature.
Man... I thought I was the only one

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

you didn't make a backup file? dang...that sucks

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

About to create a backup file for my association.. Right now..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

About to create a backup file for my association.. Right now..
I'll do that, NOW. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by jookz

Man... I thought I was the only one

i-know-that-feel-bro.jpg
Bruh, i've been having this since mid-march. 
SMFH. I've completely stopped playing because of this garbage. 
tired.gif

I hate the fact you cannot change Jerseys online -- Something so small as that, 2K Lost that way

Back
Top Bottom