Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Dirk is simply disgusting, post game+pumpfakes = maybe best player on 2K this year. Gameplay seems much more fluid but didn't destroy what was right with 2K11. I like the presentation from what I've seen so far as well.

Dirk is simply disgusting, post game+pumpfakes = maybe best player on 2K this year. Gameplay seems much more fluid but didn't destroy what was right with 2K11. I like the presentation from what I've seen so far as well.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Yall laughing but 2K looks better and plays better on the 360 and this is coming from a Sony fanboy.

You're dead on about 2k looking better on the 360. In fact most sports games look better on the 360, and I've been rolling with Sony since the Playstation.

Yall laughing but 2K looks better and plays better on the 360 and this is coming from a Sony fanboy.

You're dead on about 2k looking better on the 360. In fact most sports games look better on the 360, and I've been rolling with Sony since the Playstation.

Originally Posted by toine2983

Man I wish the Playstation Store updated in the morning like the marketplace.
30t6p3b.gif

sooo 6pm ET for ps3?
There's no set time that the PS stores updates, it can anywhere from 5-8 pm
5 - 8 est? 

i am guessing this game-play is on easy or something because i had 25 with dirk and stole 3 inbound passes in a row.

this game really feels like nba live 10 minus the cartoony characters and other silly players...which is ok because nba live 10 was really fun.

the sound of the rim and mesh seem really fake...

i am guessing this game-play is on easy or something because i had 25 with dirk and stole 3 inbound passes in a row.

this game really feels like nba live 10 minus the cartoony characters and other silly players...which is ok because nba live 10 was really fun.

the sound of the rim and mesh seem really fake...

Aren't most games that are multiplatform get ported from the 360 first? that's why the ps3 versions of the multiplatform games look like crap.
look at the exclusive games for the PS3. they look much better from the 360's. biased PS3 user 
laugh.gif

Aren't most games that are multiplatform get ported from the 360 first? that's why the ps3 versions of the multiplatform games look like crap.
look at the exclusive games for the PS3. they look much better from the 360's. biased PS3 user 
laugh.gif

thinking about copping a 360 just so i can have this game on 360 instead of ps3...is it worth it gameplay wise? i know its better visually...

thinking about copping a 360 just so i can have this game on 360 instead of ps3...is it worth it gameplay wise? i know its better visually...

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

no!

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

no!

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

laugh.gif
Hybrid would be the best person to answer this question since he works in the industry.
But from I've seen & read about this concerning multi platform games for this console generation is this.

-Games are developed primarily first on XBOX 360 because it is easier to make games for mainly because of the limitation's the XBOX 360 has with them still being on the DVD disc format for games and Microsoft basically told game companies & developers that 720P was "the sweet spot" for games.

-Also game companies on the XBOX 360 aren't having to work with the cell processor like the PS3 has on it.

Sony has made a mistake of not sharing whatever their 1st party studios (Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Sucker Punch games) are doing to make those PS3 Exclusive games look so great with the 3rd party game companies & game developers.

Also Microsoft has invested & spent a TON of $$$ on 3rd party companies like Actvision & EA. That is why you see all of the yearly Call Of Duty map packs release first on XBOX Live and don't see them on PSN until 3 months later.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

laugh.gif
Hybrid would be the best person to answer this question since he works in the industry.
But from I've seen & read about this concerning multi platform games for this console generation is this.

-Games are developed primarily first on XBOX 360 because it is easier to make games for mainly because of the limitation's the XBOX 360 has with them still being on the DVD disc format for games and Microsoft basically told game companies & developers that 720P was "the sweet spot" for games.

-Also game companies on the XBOX 360 aren't having to work with the cell processor like the PS3 has on it.

Sony has made a mistake of not sharing whatever their 1st party studios (Naughty Dog, Sony Santa Monica, Sucker Punch games) are doing to make those PS3 Exclusive games look so great with the 3rd party game companies & game developers.

Also Microsoft has invested & spent a TON of $$$ on 3rd party companies like Actvision & EA. That is why you see all of the yearly Call Of Duty map packs release first on XBOX Live and don't see them on PSN until 3 months later.

Demo is now available on the Playstation store.

Do a search for it.

Demo is now available on the Playstation store.

Do a search for it.

Back
Top Bottom