Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Is anyone getting this for PC? It's only 29.99 and since I don't use xbl anymore might as well.
How are updates for this on PC?

Is anyone getting this for PC? It's only 29.99 and since I don't use xbl anymore might as well.
How are updates for this on PC?

Dammmnnn! I'm loving the defense, active hands
smokin.gif

Thoughts on the demo:
-Some faces look better. Others look worse. Why does Chris Bosh look like a grandfather? Although now their reactions look a lot more real.
-This is the most fluid basketball game I have ever played. Animations are on point, everything is really smooth. They even improved the net/rim.
-The post moves are sick. I love the Dirk one-legged jumper off balance, very real. New button to post up though, gonna take a bit for me to get used to because I used triangle for step-backs.
-Players look like they're actually playing defense, pretty cool.
-Demo sucks because it's only one quarter (4 minutes) and you can't substitute or call plays but that's nothing new with 2K demos.
-All in all, can't wait for the game.

Thoughts on the demo:
-Some faces look better. Others look worse. Why does Chris Bosh look like a grandfather? Although now their reactions look a lot more real.
-This is the most fluid basketball game I have ever played. Animations are on point, everything is really smooth. They even improved the net/rim.
-The post moves are sick. I love the Dirk one-legged jumper off balance, very real. New button to post up though, gonna take a bit for me to get used to because I used triangle for step-backs.
-Players look like they're actually playing defense, pretty cool.
-Demo sucks because it's only one quarter (4 minutes) and you can't substitute or call plays but that's nothing new with 2K demos.
-All in all, can't wait for the game.

Caron Butler's shot is even easier this year.
devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the people that's going to hop on the Mavs bandwagon this year. Word to everyone picking the Eagles on Madden now.
laugh.gif

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all the people that's going to hop on the Mavs bandwagon this year. Word to everyone picking the Eagles on Madden now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Still gonna run with my Thunder.
pimp.gif

JHarden>

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

JHarden>

Originally Posted by Sneaky

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

JHarden>
T'Wolves when the rookies are in.

Rubio/Wesley/D-Will/Beas/Love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

devil.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

JHarden>
T'Wolves when the rookies are in.

Rubio/Wesley/D-Will/Beas/Love
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom