Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

What's the point of waiting 2 months to buy it to save a measly $20
laugh.gif

Game looks dope enough to spend $60 on it for sure. But I'm gonna trade Madden in for this probably

so how about those moments when 2k cheats? like when you go for a block and it enters matrix mode and doesnt let you get off the floor? or when the defender clearly has their back to you when you shoot, but somehow blocks your shot? or how the ball seems to be a magnet to peoples hands and just gravitates to them? or what about the windmill dunk glitch where the dunk is successful but counts are a miss and the crowd says "Aiiiiiirrrrr Baaaallllll"? (happens to me often in 11 smh, including last night)

so how about those moments when 2k cheats? like when you go for a block and it enters matrix mode and doesnt let you get off the floor? or when the defender clearly has their back to you when you shoot, but somehow blocks your shot? or how the ball seems to be a magnet to peoples hands and just gravitates to them? or what about the windmill dunk glitch where the dunk is successful but counts are a miss and the crowd says "Aiiiiiirrrrr Baaaallllll"? (happens to me often in 11 smh, including last night)

Got mines paid off and Im going to actually go to the midnight release at gamestop for the first ever for this game to see whats it like

Got mines paid off and Im going to actually go to the midnight release at gamestop for the first ever for this game to see whats it like

Currently, still contemplating about purchasing this game. I still have 2k11 and I still enjoy playing that game. Is there a big difference in 2k12?

Currently, still contemplating about purchasing this game. I still have 2k11 and I still enjoy playing that game. Is there a big difference in 2k12?

For those in LA looking for the Magic Johnson cover I got some info you are really gonna like. Will update by 1pm. Guaranteed to get Magic cover

For those in LA looking for the Magic Johnson cover I got some info you are really gonna like. Will update by 1pm. Guaranteed to get Magic cover

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

To me it's a lot smoother than 2k11 and post moves are more polished and in depth. 

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

To me it's a lot smoother than 2k11 and post moves are more polished and in depth. 

c6jh0.jpg

wcmlio.jpg

just got mine at a local mom pop shop ...
pimp.gif

biggest difference from 2k11 is it's going to be a lot harder to defend!!! the ankle breaking moves are insane.

- jumpers are more fluid and less complicated than 2k11

- you can tap on people, in nyc they call it clap lol (layup while smacking the backboard)

- the movement is soo much more smooth and less robotic --

also, the owner who sold me the game advised me his sales rep told him crew will be available for a fee of 59.00 on xbox marketplace. 
indifferent.gif

c6jh0.jpg

wcmlio.jpg

just got mine at a local mom pop shop ...
pimp.gif

biggest difference from 2k11 is it's going to be a lot harder to defend!!! the ankle breaking moves are insane.

- jumpers are more fluid and less complicated than 2k11

- you can tap on people, in nyc they call it clap lol (layup while smacking the backboard)

- the movement is soo much more smooth and less robotic --

also, the owner who sold me the game advised me his sales rep told him crew will be available for a fee of 59.00 on xbox marketplace. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom