Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by djkaos23

UPDATE!!!

Okay here's that info I said I was gonna get. Instead of typing it all. Here's a pic that explains
398762321.jpg
I just went over there to peep the scene. 6 dudes were lined up already. Looks like Best Buy has super shotty organization, I spoke to the manager and he just said to line up and wait until midnight to buy the game and get it signed. He said he didn't know anything about a tournament, how to sign-up, what magic would be doing, or how this is supposed to work.
indifferent.gif

Parking is terrible there and traffic is already double terrible, I suggest if anyone is going to head over there they should either go super early or super late.

Yo I was just playin wit my mavs vs lakers n after halftime goin into the 3rd qtr they showed from a blimp view real life footage of the staples arena I was like !$$ n then I saw the hornets arena n America airlines if u a NBA fan u need this game

Yo I was just playin wit my mavs vs lakers n after halftime goin into the 3rd qtr they showed from a blimp view real life footage of the staples arena I was like !$$ n then I saw the hornets arena n America airlines if u a NBA fan u need this game

Yo players talk to each other before tip off ex: suns vs pistons before tip t Mac n Vince in warm ups chatting by the commentary table dayum 2k got It

Yo players talk to each other before tip off ex: suns vs pistons before tip t Mac n Vince in warm ups chatting by the commentary table dayum 2k got It

I'm standing in front of bestbuy. It's about 30 people in line max maybe not that many. True that traffic is horrible on this side of town. Now for parking I would suggest parking right up the street at the shopping.g complex where Marshall and the food court is. Plenty parking and its FREE. NO METERS.

I'm standing in front of bestbuy. It's about 30 people in line max maybe not that many. True that traffic is horrible on this side of town. Now for parking I would suggest parking right up the street at the shopping.g complex where Marshall and the food court is. Plenty parking and its FREE. NO METERS.

Game isn't really much different than 2K11. A bit smoother, but nothing crazy.

I guess after last year there wasn't really need for much change. First thing I did when I popped in the game was start My Player. Got drafted by the Bucks.
eyes.gif

I guess after last year there wasn't really need for much change. First thing I did when I popped in the game was start My Player. Got drafted by the Bucks.
eyes.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just pre-ordered my copy on amazon. Doubt that Ill get the Magic Johnson cover.

If you read on amazon they will be sending you pdf files to print out the cover of your choice....shmm

If you read on amazon they will be sending you pdf files to print out the cover of your choice....shmm

Headed up to my nearest Gamestop in a few minutes to particpate in this 32-man tournament. Winner gets a free copy of the game. Since I've already paid for mine, I can get that $65 back
laugh.gif

Been kickin +*! with the Grizz since Live 2003, so sticking with them in 2k12.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom