Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Is lead passing when you use the Icons to pass?
If it is, why is that so bad?

That's the only thing I use hahah.
Once you perfect it, it's like unstoppable.
I would get like 10-25 assists per game with my pg
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate people like u. 

just keep passing to paint. its unstoppable. thats why legit 2k players dont do it. u dont kno how to run a offense.

---------------------

1 thing i really hate is the dunks... everyone gets dunked on of u have a dunker. if he has space u get dunked on everytime.. this isnt NBA Live 2003.. they need to take that out the game. 

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate people like u. 

just keep passing to paint. its unstoppable. thats why legit 2k players dont do it. u dont kno how to run a offense.

---------------------

1 thing i really hate is the dunks... everyone gets dunked on of u have a dunker. if he has space u get dunked on everytime.. this isnt NBA Live 2003.. they need to take that out the game. 

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate people like u. 

---------------------

The dunking isn't as much of a problem for me as the cutting $@%# and getting passes into the paint everytime. I hope they can fix that $@%#.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

i hate people like u. 

---------------------

The dunking isn't as much of a problem for me as the cutting $@%# and getting passes into the paint everytime. I hope they can fix that $@%#.

pretty sure 2K12 is gonna feature new Jordan challenges, the question is: what new challenges should there be? Jordan's comeback with the Wizards?

pretty sure 2K12 is gonna feature new Jordan challenges, the question is: what new challenges should there be? Jordan's comeback with the Wizards?

How they going to have the Queens on there and not Shaq and Frobe?

How they going to have the Queens on there and not Shaq and Frobe?

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

complete the season with a .202 batting average in the minors

Originally Posted by stylezz2k

complete the season with a .202 batting average in the minors

dirk or d-rose deserved it... easily. not quite sure what they're trying to pull off this year, but will be copping.... smh

dirk or d-rose deserved it... easily. not quite sure what they're trying to pull off this year, but will be copping.... smh

I don't know how true this is but I read an article saying the reason why they used the NBA legends is because of the lockout. Current players are not allowed. Would have been nice if it was a Dirk cover. Anyone have photoshop skill that can do me a cover?!? Much appreciated.

I don't know how true this is but I read an article saying the reason why they used the NBA legends is because of the lockout. Current players are not allowed. Would have been nice if it was a Dirk cover. Anyone have photoshop skill that can do me a cover?!? Much appreciated.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is the covers going to be regional?

Westcoast - Magic
Mid- West - Jordan
East Coast - Bird

MJ will be the GR cover, while Magic and Bird will be limited. Not to region, but just limited.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Is the covers going to be regional?

Westcoast - Magic
Mid- West - Jordan
East Coast - Bird

MJ will be the GR cover, while Magic and Bird will be limited. Not to region, but just limited.

Back
Top Bottom