Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Blazers21NTNP wrote:

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

For real.. what setting were you playing on?
All i did was using screen and drive to the basket or  zig zag around the perimeter

Oh

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Blazers21NTNP wrote:

roll.gif
Why would you even bother doing that?

Only 14 points weren't dunks/lay-ups and free-throws. Should've saved yourself some money and just copped NBA Jam.

For real.. what setting were you playing on?
All i did was using screen and drive to the basket or  zig zag around the perimeter

Oh

Is that playvision stuff popping up on anybody else and changing the camera view when cutting to the basket????
30t6p3b.gif
beyond pissed
How do I turn that vision mess off

Is that playvision stuff popping up on anybody else and changing the camera view when cutting to the basket????
30t6p3b.gif
beyond pissed
How do I turn that vision mess off

Originally Posted by Dunks206

I started My Player a while ago, and noticed something... Only 3 rookies including me? That doesn't make sense at all. I was the November Player of the Month for the West, but East had none... Anybody else's game like that?
It makes perfect sense. There are no rookies in the game.

I started My Player a while ago, and noticed something... Only 3 rookies including me? That doesn't make sense at all. I was the November Player of the Month for the West, but East had none... Anybody else's game like that?

Originally Posted by Dunks206

It makes perfect sense. There are no rookies in the game.

Excuse my ignorance but is there a way to use the code for the Air Jordan sneakers in MyPlayer mode? Once I load MyPlayer, I'm just left with the default sneakers.

Excuse my ignorance but is there a way to use the code for the Air Jordan sneakers in MyPlayer mode? Once I load MyPlayer, I'm just left with the default sneakers.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

If you started My Player before you unlocked them, you have to start over. I was forced to.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 Damn, and my team is 5-0. I think I'll end up restarting once the Rookie patch drops
Thanks

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

If you started My Player before you unlocked them, you have to start over. I was forced to.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
 Damn, and my team is 5-0. I think I'll end up restarting once the Rookie patch drops
Thanks

Does this happen to anybody else? When I dribble to push the tempo.. my own teammate get in my way and cause a defection..

Does this happen to anybody else? When I dribble to push the tempo.. my own teammate get in my way and cause a defection..

Damn I'm tight, just found out I can't play with the 94-95 magics online. I was reading somewhere that you have to
Pay to play with the legendary teams is there any truth behind this??!!? Oh man :/

Damn I'm tight, just found out I can't play with the 94-95 magics online. I was reading somewhere that you have to
Pay to play with the legendary teams is there any truth behind this??!!? Oh man :/

Back
Top Bottom