Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sooo many turnovers
sick.gif

this game isn't even fun anymore
Some keys to limit your turnovers when it comes to passing turnovers.

1. Make sure you don't make passes to the opposite direction in which you are moving. Example, if I am driving right (from the top of the key), it is a bad pass if I decide to pass the ball to someone on the left wing.

2. Facing the receiver in which you are passing the ball to. This kind of ties into #1. Make sure you are actually facing the person you are making the pass to.

3. Use ball fakes. Fake a pass, to make a pass. Especially vs. another human. You know how thirsty those dudes are online.

4. Do no pass the ball across two zones. If I am backcourt (to the right side of the court), it is a foolish pass to pass the ball to someone that is in front of the halfcourt like on the left hand side of the court. That is a long pass to make. Dribble over to shorter the distance of the pass.

5. Shorten the length of your passes. Dribble closer to the teammate to reduce the chances of a defender getting a hand on it.

6. Allow your receiver to finish his cut before you make the pass. I know you have seen the animation in which the ball is thrown behind the person you are passing to. Well that is because he wasn't finish his cut. Allow the man to finish his cut or at least wait until he is just about finished.

7. Know who you are passing it with and who you are passing it to. (Ratings)

8. Limit your oop attempts.

I can WALK up the ball and the defender will hit turbo and the steal button and pick me off...

...With GASOL!!!

The defense is just unrealistic...I've managed to work my way around it but it should just be more realistic...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

sooo many turnovers
sick.gif

this game isn't even fun anymore
Some keys to limit your turnovers when it comes to passing turnovers.

1. Make sure you don't make passes to the opposite direction in which you are moving. Example, if I am driving right (from the top of the key), it is a bad pass if I decide to pass the ball to someone on the left wing.

2. Facing the receiver in which you are passing the ball to. This kind of ties into #1. Make sure you are actually facing the person you are making the pass to.

3. Use ball fakes. Fake a pass, to make a pass. Especially vs. another human. You know how thirsty those dudes are online.

4. Do no pass the ball across two zones. If I am backcourt (to the right side of the court), it is a foolish pass to pass the ball to someone that is in front of the halfcourt like on the left hand side of the court. That is a long pass to make. Dribble over to shorter the distance of the pass.

5. Shorten the length of your passes. Dribble closer to the teammate to reduce the chances of a defender getting a hand on it.

6. Allow your receiver to finish his cut before you make the pass. I know you have seen the animation in which the ball is thrown behind the person you are passing to. Well that is because he wasn't finish his cut. Allow the man to finish his cut or at least wait until he is just about finished.

7. Know who you are passing it with and who you are passing it to. (Ratings)

8. Limit your oop attempts.

I can WALK up the ball and the defender will hit turbo and the steal button and pick me off...

...With GASOL!!!

The defense is just unrealistic...I've managed to work my way around it but it should just be more realistic...

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The turnovers seem to be worse post patch for me.

I take excellent care of the ball too. On Hall of Fame...I went from averaging 7 to's/game to damn near 13. The CPU RARELY gets called for reaching.

it seriously is OD, they need to patch the patch

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

The turnovers seem to be worse post patch for me.

I take excellent care of the ball too. On Hall of Fame...I went from averaging 7 to's/game to damn near 13. The CPU RARELY gets called for reaching.

it seriously is OD, they need to patch the patch

Anyone else having problems playing friends online?

When either side tries to join the locker room we get hit with the "session is no longer available" bollocks. Quick games against strangers work fine.

Both our NAT are open. I can't figure this out.

Is there a work around for this at all?

EDIT:-

I cracked open 2K11 after rebooting my 360 a million times.
Game is still
pimp.gif
Eff the rookies, I may go back to it and download a roster off 2kShare.

Anyone else having problems playing friends online?

When either side tries to join the locker room we get hit with the "session is no longer available" bollocks. Quick games against strangers work fine.

Both our NAT are open. I can't figure this out.

Is there a work around for this at all?

EDIT:-

I cracked open 2K11 after rebooting my 360 a million times.
Game is still
pimp.gif
Eff the rookies, I may go back to it and download a roster off 2kShare.

Got this game a few days ago, been playing online with the Grizzlies, played 1 game vs a dude with the Heat and all he did was use LeBron, scored 6 pts with Wade and 0 with Bosh, it was annoying and ridiculous

Got this game a few days ago, been playing online with the Grizzlies, played 1 game vs a dude with the Heat and all he did was use LeBron, scored 6 pts with Wade and 0 with Bosh, it was annoying and ridiculous

hey did they take down all the air jordans from last year that you could buy for your avatar?

hey did they take down all the air jordans from last year that you could buy for your avatar?

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.

Originally Posted by solefood229

I swear if I play the heat on more $!$%##% time online
30t6p3b.gif

$#%% Is getting ridiculous

And they put Lebron at the point too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you know how to play a zone you can stop this easily, since most dudes will want to throw alley's and dunk with Wade and Bron.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you know how to play a zone you can stop this easily, since most dudes will want to throw alley's and dunk with Wade and Bron.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone know how to get the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings team now? Is there any way or code I can get? Any help appreciated. 

Does anyone know how to get the 2001-02 Sacramento Kings team now? Is there any way or code I can get? Any help appreciated. 

Back
Top Bottom