Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

^ What system due you play with????? I might be able to get those sliders back to send to you. It makes it so when a fast break occurs, someone with 0 speed is not already in front of you. usually only those that are faster or just as fast can catch up to the player.

Besides the preset camera view, which one do yall play on?? I see folks steadily switching

Besides the preset camera view, which one do yall play on?? I see folks steadily switching

Originally Posted by 916kid

i know this has been posted before but i am annoyed with the non-fast breaks. these big guys are keeping up with the guards.  i am not talking about cherry picking but when you grab the defensive board and you want to push the ball for a fast break

hope they fix this.

Camera Angle? 2K, 1 - 1, No Zoom.
But the fastbreak issue can be slightly fixed with edited Hustle ratings. I say the most a player should have is a 75 in hustle and save that for those that are game changers. LeBron, Josh Smith, Gerald Wallace. With default rosters, this won't happen.

Originally Posted by 916kid

i know this has been posted before but i am annoyed with the non-fast breaks. these big guys are keeping up with the guards.  i am not talking about cherry picking but when you grab the defensive board and you want to push the ball for a fast break

hope they fix this.

Camera Angle? 2K, 1 - 1, No Zoom.
But the fastbreak issue can be slightly fixed with edited Hustle ratings. I say the most a player should have is a 75 in hustle and save that for those that are game changers. LeBron, Josh Smith, Gerald Wallace. With default rosters, this won't happen.

I just picked up the PS3 version over the weekend.  This year’s game seems harder.  I’ve struggled in every game I’ve played against the AI on Pro level
30t6p3b.gif
.  I’m playing w/ the 2K camera angle for the first time though; it’ll take some getting use to. I feel like I can see the floor better now.  The living rosters would be a good thing if they updated them weekly.  There’s no reason I shouldn’t be able to play with Bynum at this point.  Great game though, if anyone’s up for playing, hit me up.

I just picked up the PS3 version over the weekend.  This year’s game seems harder.  I’ve struggled in every game I’ve played against the AI on Pro level
30t6p3b.gif
.  I’m playing w/ the 2K camera angle for the first time though; it’ll take some getting use to. I feel like I can see the floor better now.  The living rosters would be a good thing if they updated them weekly.  There’s no reason I shouldn’t be able to play with Bynum at this point.  Great game though, if anyone’s up for playing, hit me up.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by The Minister

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday -�http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538�

Here is a preview. CPU vs CPU
is this something i'll be able to download to my xbox? i've never downloaded user rosters before. if so, will there be instructions on how to do this?

hey dc i know you said you have this on ps3 but do you know where i can find some good rosters for simulation for 360.
Nah I don't have it on PS3. I bought it for PS3 from Amazon for $20 and traded it in at WalMart for the 360 version. Haven't opened it yet though. I won't until I finish my 2K11 Season with the Wizards.
But there is a great project coming out Tuesday -�http://www.operationsports.com/foru...-experience-info-tools-38.html#post2043243538�

is this something i'll be able to download to my xbox? i've never downloaded user rosters before. if so, will there be instructions on how to do this?

Originally Posted by jmal519

I know that it's on the 360 it could be up on 2k share tomorrow. I added the custom music today and it's so
pimp.gif

I know that it's on the 360 it could be up on 2k share tomorrow. I added the custom music today and it's so
pimp.gif

I just played 5 games online and after 2 minutes in each game a network connecction eroor occured. So pissed cus i was winning every single one. *@$

I just played 5 games online and after 2 minutes in each game a network connecction eroor occured. So pissed cus i was winning every single one. *@$

Originally Posted by Tom Hanson

wish they would drop clark kellog
Why? Remember when a commentator is annoying in a game it isn't him it is how they have him reading his lines. I guess he could read them better though.
I found this funny.

Originally Posted by Tom Hanson

wish they would drop clark kellog
Why? Remember when a commentator is annoying in a game it isn't him it is how they have him reading his lines. I guess he could read them better though.
I found this funny.

laugh.gif

Just go to 2K Share and download the rosters to your hard drive. Then go to load and load that 2K Share Roster file you just downloaded. Then SAVE the actual roster file to your hard drive.
I am sorry that you have been using 2K's rosters for all of these year. They just can't compare.

Just go to 2K Share and download the rosters to your hard drive. Then go to load and load that 2K Share Roster file you just downloaded. Then SAVE the actual roster file to your hard drive.
I am sorry that you have been using 2K's rosters for all of these year. They just can't compare.

ah. i see. the dynasty experience seems like a more advanced update.

i was on operation sports earlier today and i saw another person's roster update. he had some complex instructions with how to load them onto your xbox using your USB. you also had to download the file from mediafire, not from the 2K servers. i figured the dynasty update would be similar.

i read something previously about a roster on 2kshare having arena sounds/music. is it still true that PS3 doesn't have the same compatibility for this that the 360 does.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

man, i hated 12 so much but now that DC is doing sliders and rosters i may cop for the low again

nerd.gif
Just check out operationsports forums as well, they got tons of sliders and custom rosters. They always have the best sliders/rosters for NCAA football as well.

well, the thing is, i dont be wanting to browse/try them all out

dudes be like "OMG AMAZING SLIDERS" you download them and it plays like crap

i trust DC, hes been anal about 2k for like 4 years now..

dude changes everyones tendencies too? smh

never could get his 2k11 files to work tho

(._. )

96% of the time, I play My Player. I'm a 6'7 SG/SF. Why are Chris Paul and Chauncey Billups able to block my fade-away jumpers
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom