OFFICIAL NCAA Football 10 Thread (w/ Custom Cover Links - Page 1) - RELEASED!

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

?
high socks were in the last two yrs.
U just edit them in...

how?.... is it team based? they never show up on my players.... even when i set them as high...

Ummm what exactly has changed?
same stupid running motion,
I thought the OLine created a pcoket now?
nerd.gif

Defensive angles were addressed... where ? that DE shoulda stayed Outside then he turned and chased 100% directly behind Jake Locker....
I dunno man, I dunno

btw madden game Play Looks Official
I think Im sold, I'll post the vids if anyone wants to see em

Wow.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Create a team is so unnecessary. Just improve the real %$+*, #*@$ makin up imaginary schools.

laugh.gif
you know you wanna make Atlanta A&T ol' drumline head a.n.

roll.gif
I would do that +*@@

All I know, is for you xboxlive cats... Can we please stay up to date with at least one of the dynasties we attempt to run?
If not, ima cop it on ps3

get the $**# outta here
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Create a team is so unnecessary. Just improve the real %$+*, #*@$ makin up imaginary schools.

laugh.gif
you know you wanna make Atlanta A&T ol' drumline head a.n.

roll.gif
I would do that +*@@

All I know, is for you xboxlive cats... Can we please stay up to date with at least one of the dynasties we attempt to run?
If not, ima cop it on ps3

get the $**# outta here
laugh.gif
shut up dude, i had obligations that kept me from playing.

Originally Posted by November33rd

Looking at your sig I can see why.
laugh.gif

But yea..I'm thinking about getting the Ps3 for this..After E3 I don't think I want to fool with a 360 anymore. My old one went dead on me right afterthe season. Maybe I'll join a Niketalk league this year
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Man I can't wait another month for this.
smh.gif

The NBA finals and UEFA finals definitely help me get through my addiction this time of year but it's always a loooooooong summer waiting for the actual college and NFL seasons to start. NCAA and Madden help too but come July a n' be sittin around like a fein scratching and #+*$, eating up what ever training camp news he can get.
smh.gif

QFT

Man I cant wait. I'm def copping the PS3 this year. The teambuilde rhting got me hooked. FSU and create a team ftw.

based on that last video posted the definitely improved the hurry up offense and spiking the ball.
pimp.gif

whats going on with the ps3 dynasty? im assuming the NCAA 09 OG's get first dibbs on teams?

anyone know when the demo drops?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom