Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Just pulled off an epic comeback win with Miami online thanks to Stephen Morris.

!++% you Jacory Harris
mad.gif
, EA smartened up and watched film from last year so now whenever I try to throw a bullet pass with him he just softly lofts it like in real life.

From what I've seen online so far, I need to gear my defense towards stopping the deep ball more than anything, as trivial as that may sound
tired.gif
. Short-mid range I have covered, but some defensive expansion is going to be crucial to counteract 3+ WR streak routes.

Just pulled off an epic comeback win with Miami online thanks to Stephen Morris.

!++% you Jacory Harris
mad.gif
, EA smartened up and watched film from last year so now whenever I try to throw a bullet pass with him he just softly lofts it like in real life.

From what I've seen online so far, I need to gear my defense towards stopping the deep ball more than anything, as trivial as that may sound
tired.gif
. Short-mid range I have covered, but some defensive expansion is going to be crucial to counteract 3+ WR streak routes.

Back from vacation and am thinking about going to sccop up the game for PS3. Prior to doing so, are rosters available as of yet?

Back from vacation and am thinking about going to sccop up the game for PS3. Prior to doing so, are rosters available as of yet?

Teams Left

UL Lafayette
UNLV
Utah
Utah State
UTEP
SMU
Toledo
Western KY

almost done boys!!!
i still want UGA in this online dynasty!!

Teams Left

UL Lafayette
UNLV
Utah
Utah State
UTEP
SMU
Toledo
Western KY

almost done boys!!!
i still want UGA in this online dynasty!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02

Ok. We are now going into the editing/finalizing teams phase. We need you guys to start submitting corrections and edits for teams as you see fit.

We have a ton of the communities corrections posts already on file, but would like the posts to keep coming to keep us as up to date as possible.

-Keep it organized and easy to read. One team per post if possible.

-We DO NOT want depth charts or templates anymore, just corrections.

Dont post a bunch of ratings changes as they are mostly opinionated and do not post a bunch of players that we need to add as there is a 69 player limit for each team. Do not post equipment changes either.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR PER TEAM IS:
-Players that should be removed from team for any reason.
-Players that should be on team, that are not on EA's default roster.
-Players that can be put on team in place of guys that need to be removed.
-Position changes.
-Number changes, IF POSSIBLE.
-Class Fixes.
-Skin Color Fixes.
-Dreads or No Dreads Fixes.
-Notify us of 4 or 5 star freshman that are missing. And players that can be replaced in order to put those missing impact freshmen in the game.

With your help, we are trying to get these out sometime Sunday at the very best. Please keep your posts easy to read.

In case you guys missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeye02

Ok. We are now going into the editing/finalizing teams phase. We need you guys to start submitting corrections and edits for teams as you see fit.

We have a ton of the communities corrections posts already on file, but would like the posts to keep coming to keep us as up to date as possible.

-Keep it organized and easy to read. One team per post if possible.

-We DO NOT want depth charts or templates anymore, just corrections.

Dont post a bunch of ratings changes as they are mostly opinionated and do not post a bunch of players that we need to add as there is a 69 player limit for each team. Do not post equipment changes either.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR PER TEAM IS:
-Players that should be removed from team for any reason.
-Players that should be on team, that are not on EA's default roster.
-Players that can be put on team in place of guys that need to be removed.
-Position changes.
-Number changes, IF POSSIBLE.
-Class Fixes.
-Skin Color Fixes.
-Dreads or No Dreads Fixes.
-Notify us of 4 or 5 star freshman that are missing. And players that can be replaced in order to put those missing impact freshmen in the game.

With your help, we are trying to get these out sometime Sunday at the very best. Please keep your posts easy to read.

In case you guys missed it.

Back
Top Bottom