Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]same here.[/color]
x3
x4
The only time mine has froze is in RTG and its during the entrance....and you just hit A and it goes to the coin flip.  I havent played dynasty yet

Now having said that, Ive played 8 games and havent lost yet.  All against my boys who play the game as well

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]same here.[/color]
x3
x4
The only time mine has froze is in RTG and its during the entrance....and you just hit A and it goes to the coin flip.  I havent played dynasty yet

Now having said that, Ive played 8 games and havent lost yet.  All against my boys who play the game as well

I am HORRIBLE at passing in this game..When the defender is trailing my receiver it seems as if the qb ALWAYS manages to under throw the ball and get picked..

I am HORRIBLE at passing in this game..When the defender is trailing my receiver it seems as if the qb ALWAYS manages to under throw the ball and get picked..

Four years of nightmares for defenses
devil.gif
pimp.gif

2s99gts.jpg

Mine has frozen once...I feel like the long ball is much easier this year, but I'm playing with Idaho and San Jose State lol...

Mine has frozen once...I feel like the long ball is much easier this year, but I'm playing with Idaho and San Jose State lol...

This is the first ncaa i've bought so I'm not all that great yet
ohwell.gif

the LB's piss me off though, it's nearly impossible to pass down the middle even with andrew luck and case keenum
30t6p3b.gif

they just reach into the air and knock it down

This is the first ncaa i've bought so I'm not all that great yet
ohwell.gif

the LB's piss me off though, it's nearly impossible to pass down the middle even with andrew luck and case keenum
30t6p3b.gif

they just reach into the air and knock it down

mine froze once after I beat Wisconsin in Dynasty. I was mad because I won 38-7, and it froze at the loading screen to the dynasty menu. It did not save the game and I had to reboot the game.

mine froze once after I beat Wisconsin in Dynasty. I was mad because I won 38-7, and it froze at the loading screen to the dynasty menu. It did not save the game and I had to reboot the game.

Passing is very difficult in this game.... the only routes that seem to work are slants and go routes. No way you're gonna be able to throw in the middle of a zone without getting picked. That's why I've resorted to the run game a lot more, much more effective.

Just won a game on a field goal though I was so hype. Kicking on that ice the kicker @#$# was damn near impossible but I somehow hit a 45 yarder
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Passing is very difficult in this game.... the only routes that seem to work are slants and go routes. No way you're gonna be able to throw in the middle of a zone without getting picked. That's why I've resorted to the run game a lot more, much more effective.

Just won a game on a field goal though I was so hype. Kicking on that ice the kicker @#$# was damn near impossible but I somehow hit a 45 yarder
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I've experienced the freezing as well.

It has happened primarily when I was editing my Custom Stadium Sounds.

I've experienced the freezing as well.

It has happened primarily when I was editing my Custom Stadium Sounds.

Back
Top Bottom