Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Would you recommend holding off on buying it Gunna?
Hold off until August at the earliest. This game in unbelievably buggy.

Getting rid of it when the opportunity presents itself. EA will never get another dollar of mine.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Would you recommend holding off on buying it Gunna?
Hold off until August at the earliest. This game in unbelievably buggy.

Getting rid of it when the opportunity presents itself. EA will never get another dollar of mine.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The recruiting classes are pissing me off. All the 5 stars are RBs and WRs
laugh.gif
 this really bothered me too. I wanted to recruit some elite defensive players (defense wins championships) and they were pretty much nonexistent. I'm going to have to create some recruits

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

The recruiting classes are pissing me off. All the 5 stars are RBs and WRs
laugh.gif
 this really bothered me too. I wanted to recruit some elite defensive players (defense wins championships) and they were pretty much nonexistent. I'm going to have to create some recruits

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by toine2983

It has happened primarily when I was editing my Custom Stadium Sounds.
How do I go about doing this?

Settings > Custom SFX.

You have to have team specific stadium sounds on your 360 or PS3 prior to doing this.

Check the Stadium Sounds forum on OS to get the stadium sounds.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

It has happened primarily when I was editing my Custom Stadium Sounds.
How do I go about doing this?

Settings > Custom SFX.

You have to have team specific stadium sounds on your 360 or PS3 prior to doing this.

Check the Stadium Sounds forum on OS to get the stadium sounds.

Faced some dude online who was cheesy as hell (custom playbooks, nano blitzing, running 1 play, etc.) and I was down 29-6 in the 2nd. Get some quick scores to cut down the lead. Game eventually goes to the 4th and I'm up 46-43. Dude scores so he's up 4 and I only have 30 secs and 1 timeout left to drive 65+ yards. Drive down and win the game, as time expires, on a 35 yard STRIKE by Jacory. I was so hype. 4 wins in a row against tough opponents today, feelsgoodman. 
Dancing around the house like:

n6993n.jpg

laugh.gif
 Feels so damn good to put cheesers in their place. The custom playbook online is a stupid @#$ addition though, dudes be running the cheapest offensive and defensive formations. 

Faced some dude online who was cheesy as hell (custom playbooks, nano blitzing, running 1 play, etc.) and I was down 29-6 in the 2nd. Get some quick scores to cut down the lead. Game eventually goes to the 4th and I'm up 46-43. Dude scores so he's up 4 and I only have 30 secs and 1 timeout left to drive 65+ yards. Drive down and win the game, as time expires, on a 35 yard STRIKE by Jacory. I was so hype. 4 wins in a row against tough opponents today, feelsgoodman. 
Dancing around the house like:

n6993n.jpg

laugh.gif
 Feels so damn good to put cheesers in their place. The custom playbook online is a stupid @#$ addition though, dudes be running the cheapest offensive and defensive formations. 

FYI, Version 1 of buckeye and gator's PS3 rosters is now available.

You can get them from EA locker GatorNuts0208.

Played a guy yesterday using stanford, and I've only run with texas a&m. Drove down the field and threw a pick. He returned it back to my 15. I forced a fumble and never looked back. Picked andrew luck twice and the last one was a pick six.....then he quit
indifferent.gif

Played a guy yesterday using stanford, and I've only run with texas a&m. Drove down the field and threw a pick. He returned it back to my 15. I forced a fumble and never looked back. Picked andrew luck twice and the last one was a pick six.....then he quit
indifferent.gif

Question Toine because I have only uploaded rosters once and because I am an idiot.  But if say version 2.0 comes out and you upload those, will that take the place of the current rosters for say your existing dynasty?

Question Toine because I have only uploaded rosters once and because I am an idiot.  But if say version 2.0 comes out and you upload those, will that take the place of the current rosters for say your existing dynasty?

Any tips for defense? I usually just play with FSU and I know they have a better defense than the way I'm using them.
If I don't get a sack then it's usually a big gain

Back
Top Bottom