Official NCAA Football 12 Thread: Patch #4 Available Nov. 8th Details p. 41

Any tips for defense? I usually just play with FSU and I know they have a better defense than the way I'm using them.
If I don't get a sack then it's usually a big gain

How come it won't let me enter the online code?? I keep clicking redeem and it just brings me back to the main menu where the options are for online, dynasty,exhibition etc..

How come it won't let me enter the online code?? I keep clicking redeem and it just brings me back to the main menu where the options are for online, dynasty,exhibition etc..

so theres a new bug in dynasty where it wont let you advance to the next week for the championship
%**+ got me $*$++!@ pissed the +!!* off
mad.gif
mad.gif

so theres a new bug in dynasty where it wont let you advance to the next week for the championship
%**+ got me $*$++!@ pissed the +!!* off
mad.gif
mad.gif

The cpu AI on defense is just ridiculous
30t6p3b.gif
not to mention the DB's are making catches now like randy moss.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

30t6p3b.gif
THIS...and the receivers aren't aggressive at alll (do not come back to the ball,stands and watches the db go up for an int instead of jumping,etc).

30t6p3b.gif
THIS...and the receivers aren't aggressive at alll (do not come back to the ball,stands and watches the db go up for an int instead of jumping,etc).

-OL releases their blocks WAYYY too early most of the time in the run game. Even when I have hold blocks on aggressive it seems like my lineman engage the block for like a second tops and then go to the next level.

I understand if the defender sheds the block, but I'm talking about the OL just peaces out and runs downfield on purpose before I'm even at the line of scrimmage
laugh.gif

Also I don't really know how to tell them to fix it, but they really need to find a middleground between lobs and bullet passes. The intermediate passing over the middle of the field is too restricted because the LB's completely wipe out the passing lanes. There should be a way to throw it with some pace into the second level without it being either only 7 feet off the ground or a Chad Pennington duck. It's a lot to ask of them to resolve something so intuitive and fine tuned into a simple button press, but I'd gladly press a couple extra buttons to have the option to fine tune a pass (maybe hold left trigger while pressing the receiver's button to make it an intermediate trajectory?)

Another thing that gets me is how when you're playing a good computer opponent, it's damn near impossible to sack the QB b/c they somehow move their arm forward at the very last millisecond and throw a little incomplete POS as you hit them. The user pass rush is usually too easy, but don't compensate for it by giving the QB eyes in the back of his head and robotic precision to get the pass off right as he's getting hit, make the tackle block better
laugh.gif

And for the love of god, if I break on the ball and have a wide open guaranteed pick 6/INT, let me catch the @%$+*!% ball like a normal human being. I swear I have like 3-4 EASY user picks dropped every game against the computer. Somehow when I play human opponents my DB's catch it most of the time
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I swear the computer catches feelings. Like really, you're telling me Jayron Hosley's gonna break on the ball and have a wide open pick 6 and have the ball hit him in the face 
indifferent.gif

-OL releases their blocks WAYYY too early most of the time in the run game. Even when I have hold blocks on aggressive it seems like my lineman engage the block for like a second tops and then go to the next level.

I understand if the defender sheds the block, but I'm talking about the OL just peaces out and runs downfield on purpose before I'm even at the line of scrimmage
laugh.gif

Also I don't really know how to tell them to fix it, but they really need to find a middleground between lobs and bullet passes. The intermediate passing over the middle of the field is too restricted because the LB's completely wipe out the passing lanes. There should be a way to throw it with some pace into the second level without it being either only 7 feet off the ground or a Chad Pennington duck. It's a lot to ask of them to resolve something so intuitive and fine tuned into a simple button press, but I'd gladly press a couple extra buttons to have the option to fine tune a pass (maybe hold left trigger while pressing the receiver's button to make it an intermediate trajectory?)

Another thing that gets me is how when you're playing a good computer opponent, it's damn near impossible to sack the QB b/c they somehow move their arm forward at the very last millisecond and throw a little incomplete POS as you hit them. The user pass rush is usually too easy, but don't compensate for it by giving the QB eyes in the back of his head and robotic precision to get the pass off right as he's getting hit, make the tackle block better
laugh.gif

And for the love of god, if I break on the ball and have a wide open guaranteed pick 6/INT, let me catch the @%$+*!% ball like a normal human being. I swear I have like 3-4 EASY user picks dropped every game against the computer. Somehow when I play human opponents my DB's catch it most of the time
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
I swear the computer catches feelings. Like really, you're telling me Jayron Hosley's gonna break on the ball and have a wide open pick 6 and have the ball hit him in the face 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

30t6p3b.gif
Have you played a game in the rain yet?  The receivers will SLIP and go to the ground when they break on their route, I threw two picks because of this trash 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Another thing I noticed is the O line has absolutely no intelligence, they either let up off the block way too early or they won't pick up a block that is literally right in front of them

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

30t6p3b.gif
Have you played a game in the rain yet?  The receivers will SLIP and go to the ground when they break on their route, I threw two picks because of this trash 
mad.gif
mad.gif

Another thing I noticed is the O line has absolutely no intelligence, they either let up off the block way too early or they won't pick up a block that is literally right in front of them

SON. Played my first ranked game (360). Dude was LSU. I was (of course) VT. We had a defensive BATTLE. Tied at 3 until the 4th. Dude scores with 1:00 left in regulation. I march down and score a TD on a 26 yard David Wilson scamper. We go to OT. He gets the ball. Scores a FG. I'm like cool. I got this. First play for me, David Wilson breaks it, has a LB to beat, AND HE GETS $%+$!%* STRIPPED AND LSU RECOVERS. WHAT THE %*@% I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SON. Played my first ranked game (360). Dude was LSU. I was (of course) VT. We had a defensive BATTLE. Tied at 3 until the 4th. Dude scores with 1:00 left in regulation. I march down and score a TD on a 26 yard David Wilson scamper. We go to OT. He gets the ball. Scores a FG. I'm like cool. I got this. First play for me, David Wilson breaks it, has a LB to beat, AND HE GETS $%+$!%* STRIPPED AND LSU RECOVERS. WHAT THE %*@% I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE RIGHT NOW
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Outside of the game freezing are there other major bugs/flaws at the moment? When are they planning on addressing these?

Outside of the game freezing are there other major bugs/flaws at the moment? When are they planning on addressing these?

yeah the OL blocking is the worst. Also the cheesers online ar numerous. Dude basically called the same base defense and held it because it was imposssible to run on it.

yeah the OL blocking is the worst. Also the cheesers online ar numerous. Dude basically called the same base defense and held it because it was imposssible to run on it.

Back
Top Bottom