Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welp, I caved. Ordered the DBRs. ~$162 shipped after ebates ain't too shabby.
Who woulda thunk Need Supply offered savings via Ebates!?!  Didn't even think to peep the scene before buying.   

mean.gif

Oh well, 'twas only a few bucks, but then again, every lil' bit helps.  Thanks for leading me to that deduction (after all I assumed you purchased from NS and promptly proceeded to Ebates to confirm) and congrats on the purchase.  If you're anything like me, I know you can't wait for your pair to arrive!

Last edited:

Who woulda thunk Need Supply offered savings via Ebates!?!  Didn't even think to peep the scene before buying.   

mean.gif

Oh well, 'twas only a few bucks, but then again, every lil' bit helps.  Thanks for leading me to that deduction (after all I assumed you purchased from NS and promptly proceeded to Ebates to confirm) and congrats on the purchase.  If you're anything like me, I know you can't wait for your pair to arrive!
Haha, thanks man, and sorry to bring that to your attention after the fact. Yeah, it was just over $4 savings, but I agree with you that every little bit counts. To be honest, I was one click away from purchasing before I realized they used ebates. Caught that just in time. 
smile.gif

My size is still there. Starring at me like a sad puppy that wants me to take him home. 
frown.gif

I wish I lived near a nb outlet, dudes be getting 997pr for $50. If anyone can help me find a pair in size 8 I would really appreciate it.

If those DBRs are on Need Supply tomorrow I'll cop. I was supposed to go the whole month of January without getting anything. 

For anybody on the fence about DBR... Pull the trigger. I snagged for $169 back in November on an impulse buy and I have to say they're well worth it. The suede on the toebox is the softest/most plush I've felt on a shoe. Quality is top notch and the brown shoe grows on you

Heads up for anyone who's received local franchised NB gift cards. If you call New Balance customer service- they'll offer for you to send them in and they'll transfer it to a newbalance.com credit. My wife got me a local card over the holidays and was told I could order anything from the website through them...only to find out this wasn't the case. Called customer service and they made the transfer happen.

I get to adding my credit card information at Haven and it still lists the I'm guessing the Canadian price. Has anybody from the states ordered from that site? Any customs issues or currency conversion issues?

Got my M998CEL Guitar pack shoes today. THey are AMAZING. Details are crazy!
My favourite new balance pair ever. In my opinion better than the 997PR!
Too busy right now to post pics but will as soon as possible. Then you will all see what I see...
whered you cop from??

Back
Top Bottom