Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

AT 168$, I bought mine at 200$ and i think they are worth it, mad that they went on sale after i bought them off ebay a day or two before, i say TREAT YOSELF PLAYA, you deserve it
haha I think I treat myself too often. Thats why I'm trying to shut it down for a min. 

For those who don't have DBRs, you're really missing out. Especially if you can cop for under $200.

you guys are killing me for guilting me for not owning these dbrs lol. I wonder how long that coupon lasts though. I feel like this is a cop I'm going to regret on passing on.

you guys are killing me for guilting me for not owning these dbrs lol. I wonder how long that coupon lasts though. I feel like this is a cop I'm going to regret on passing on.
I'm assuming its good through the end of January.

For those who don't have DBRs, you're really missing out. Especially if you can cop for under $200.
Dear NB 997DBR,

tongue.gif

I just had to find them for the right price so...when @ohwussup  posted the link/code for Need Supply back on page 1199 I didn't hesitate.  Now just anxiously waiting for them to arrive.  DBR's easily in my top 3 997's to release thus far.  Better than the PR in my opinion. 

Last edited:
I got lucky and picked up the DBR's from Gentry before xmas for $117... you know I'm a pretty happy camper. You guys are in for a treat. Definitely one of my favorite pairs in my rotation!

I got lucky and picked up the DBR's from Gentry before xmas for $117... you know I'm a pretty happy camper. You guys are in for a treat. Definitely one of my favorite pairs in my rotation!
Don't remind me.  
tired.gif
 Missed on that, though I never saw my size available, plus the call-in to order was a turn off.  It's like seriously, why didn't they have an on-line purchase option available for those?  Sorta defeats the purpose of even having a website, or that particular product listed on it at least.  

Last edited:

Don't remind me.  
tired.gif
 Missed on that, though I never saw my size available, plus the call-in to order was a turn off.  It's like seriously, why didn't they have an on-line purchase option available for those?  Sorta defeats the purpose of even having a website, or that particular product listed on it, altogether.   
Yeah, I'm not sure why they do that. It definitely deters some buyers. I guess it worked out in my favor though because I didn't call, but emailed them instead and waited for a good 7+ hours before I heard a response.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm not sure why they do that. It definitely deters some buyers. I guess it worked out in my favor though because I didn't call, but emailed them instead and waited for a good 7+ hours before I heard a response.
Sure did playa!  Certainly can't be mad at getting DBR's for nearly $150 off even if the means to obtain it was a bit unorthodox.  #comeuppance  

Last edited:
i´m looking for a New balance 574 rugby in Germany but cannot find an online retailer. They don´t have them anymore..

Is there one in the US  with world-wide shipping? Link would be nice..

i´m looking for a New balance 574 rugby in Germany but cannot find an online retailer. They don´t have them anymore..

Is there one in the US  with world-wide shipping? Link would be nice..
thats gonna be a little difficult man cuz these dropped in Summer 2013, im sure at very discounted prices, so might be long gone 

Back
Top Bottom