Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I paid $1.99 when phone ordered the shoe trees a couple months ago so they are not trying to get you, that is the price in that store.

So I just cancelled my order, but the B**** already processed it and now I'm stuck with a $19 restocking fee because the items have been pulled, which I highly doubt.

CCF & DOL are the only must have 997s for me so far...didn't realize retail on DOL is 260 though :x

CCF & DOL are the only must have 997s for me so far...didn't realize retail on DOL is 260 though
sick.gif
Shoejocky has them for $193 shipped on eBay. 

Saw ur reply last night & hit em this am.
Was able to skoop a 10 for cheaper than
the 10.5 I got coming from Social Status.
Now I gotta compare and let one go.
Woodbridge?
might have someone interested in the 10.5 if you going to let it go for retail?

Yeah woodbridge, thats the only one in va that i know of

Lol all the complaining about the price of the shoe trees but very few complain about the absurd pricing of some of these new balance models 

Lol all the complaining about the price of the shoe trees but very few complain about the absurd pricing of some of these new balance models 
exactly hahaha, 1$ v 2$, if ikea trees weren't around, the cheapest options would be the norm and no one would bat an eye

exactly hahaha, 1$ v 2$, if ikea trees weren't around, the cheapest options would be the norm and no one would bat an eye
Add it up and it equals to $30 vs $60 plus $30 for shipping, dont forget tax. Not just talking about 1 or 2 pairs here.

Add it up and it equals to $30 vs $60 plus $30 for shipping, dont forget tax. Not just talking about 1 or 2 pairs here.
And cuts into our budget of trying to purchase
overpriced NB's that everyone usually tried to
kop at a discounted price.

But i guess $300+ is ok for a jp that comes in a flimsy box with materials no better than a $170 998??  Funny!!!
They didn't make the JPs in a large quantity compared to a regular GR 998. When companies don't make a lot of a product the costs are high. Im not saying this justifies that high of a price tag but thats part of the reason why the price was so high.

But i guess $300+ is ok for a jp that comes in a flimsy box with materials no better than a $170 998??  Funny!!!
Speaking as someone who owns both, the JP toebox isnt filmsy at all (but it is bulky). And the material is wayyyy better than your GR 998.

As for the price, you might be not use to paying these kinda prices for NBs, but ppl in Asia is. When resellers there are charging $500 and still selling them off, good luck seeing a pair in the retail range (unless you wear US10+)

You know what's funny? you thinking GR 998 for $170 is worth it when you can cop them for $100 at a regular running store.

Back
Top Bottom