Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Someone I follow posted these a few weeks ago and totally missed the #nbcustoms. I just assumed he made a custom. Now it makes so much sense

So here is another example of some color options. So much fire.

Last edited:
Like someone else said. It will be a blessing and a curse. Blessing = all the possibilities. Curse = the amount of money we will all spend :smile:

The funny thing is if someone simply said that the customs posted were the Fall 2015 lineup we would all be like "NB dropping heat" . Now knowing that these are customs makes it 1000 times crazier

Other companies need to take notice of what New balance is doing with their quality and they LISTEN TO THEIR CUSTOMERS. 

Great to see the NT NB regulars coming out from under their rocks with this news :lol:

Walter..

Last edited:
Anyone care to wildly speculate with me? 

Based off those pics I'd bet that we'll get two color options for the plastic bits, grey/silver and black, a choice of grey or speckled absorb unit, and the midsole stripe on the forefoot seems to be black in every picture so maybe no options there....

Based off those pics I'd bet that we'll get two color options for the plastic bits, grey/silver and black, a choice of grey or speckled absorb unit, and the midsole stripe on the forefoot seems to be black in every picture so maybe no options there....
I came to the same conclusions.

No doubt, after reading it a couple times, I can see what he meant to say there. @zoomin6
 , my apologies dude. 
No doubt, after reading it a couple times, I can see what he meant to say there. @zoomin6
 , my apologies dude. 

Haha no worries man. I figured you misread it. I just had to use that meme..it was too perfect not to.

It's all in good love in here at the end of the day. We're all as equally excited with the 998 custom looming over us. We all have the golden ticket to The Chocolate Factory, and tomorrow is the big day..too much to handle.

Walter..

Haha no worries man. I figured you misread it. I just had to use that meme..it was too perfect not to.

It's all in good love in here at the end of the day. We're all as equally excited with the 998 custom looming over us. We all have the golden ticket to The Chocolate Factory, and tomorrow is the big day..too much to handle.

Walter..
Is tomorrow the day for real?? I read the 8th a few posts back, no? Duuuuuude

Is tomorrow the day for real?? I read the 8th a few posts back, no? Duuuuuude

lol no no, it probably is the 8th. I figured I didn't completely say that right.

We're just all too damn excited!!!! And want it now lmao

Can't wait to see the options we'll get.
I may wait until you guys start getting your pairs in..I'll steal your ideas.

Walter..

We were all new once. Like me ! Wish i got into this a long time ago.

Appreciate all the help in here and will try to give back to this thread.

excited for the customization to make up for some old releases that I will never be able to get.

definitely looks like color blocking flexibility is limited, which would suck.  I guess you can only ask for so much when the turnaround is 2 days normally.

Back
Top Bottom