Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone who is a size 8, saw a seller on SC with the Salmons and 999 seals for pretty good prices, both were VNDS. Sure you could haggle their prices down. 

show me a picture of the shoe and I will check for it when I get into work later...

This is the 1 sorry for late reply. Can you check? Great u wanna help out!!

Recycled pics from my instagram (too lazy to take new ones)...

I think I said this a couple pages back, but for anyone that wants to know, I used dye-na-flow to make it black on the tongue/side. (No secrets here 
laugh.gif

Whats funny about these is that I had no idea DJ Mars made his green-based 574s when I made these. Everyone assumes I jacked the idea, but nevertheless..

EDIT: Decided to take a couple new pics...

good stuff there Canvas

Wore these out today, Horrible weather in New York

Decided to treat myself to these 2 bad boys, since tomorrow is my birthday after all 

It's nearly impossible to find a pair of Pigeons in a size 13....I hope they have a restock soon.

It's nearly impossible to find a pair of Pigeons in a size 13....I hope they have a restock soon.
Found a pair on feebay awhile back, talked dude down to roughly 300. But I couldnt, I dont even like them that much, just wanted to see where my haggle skills are lmao

I know the buyer on feebay with a 13 that is marked at 600 
mean.gif
 may be talked down, I chatted with him about another listing and talked him down a bit.

Last edited:
Recycled pics from my instagram (too lazy to take new ones)...

I think I said this a couple pages back, but for anyone that wants to know, I used dye-na-flow to make it black on the tongue/side. (No secrets here :lol:

Whats funny about these is that I had no idea DJ Mars made his green-based 574s when I made these. Everyone assumes I jacked the idea, but nevertheless..

EDIT: Decided to take a couple new pics...

Thanks for sharing. Like the undftd and purple devil inspired IDs. Nice touch figuring out the dye. I think the branding is a little cheesy and they wouldve been better without it though. What's your instagram?

I recently started buying NB sneakers, copped the steel blue 999's and 1300 salmon soles, they are soo comfortable...... is there a trick to or a way you guys clean your laces other than the normal way (throwing them in the washer)

I recently started buying NB sneakers, copped the steel blue 999's and 1300 salmon soles, they are soo comfortable...... is there a trick to or a way you guys clean your laces other than the normal way (throwing them in the washer)
bleach. if they are white..

Back
Top Bottom