Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

First pair of 577, and they aren't as comfortable as other NBs but they still are very nice.
Really? I would have figured they'd be similar in comfort level to the 1300s, since the soles are so similar. To people who have them, how are the 576s?

Has anybody ever ordered from http://www.newbalancestore.ca ? I found some pairs of nb's I been looking for but im a bit skeptical
Definitely do not order from there...

they have the Ronnie Fieg Steel Blues in a Full Size Run for $85...with some alternative laces...and they come in women's sizes 
laugh.gif

Site is as fake as they come my man

Gotcha. Thanks brother. This whole new ordering things offline is still new to me. Now on with my mission to find some yotd nb's

If the Navy 990s are easier to obtain than the Greys, I might be interested in dropping the $180 retail for them. Those and the Grey 1500s that are coming soon might be all I need for this Spring.

Can anybody point me in the right direction for the new balance x atmos 996 in an 11 .Im trying to grab these stateside does anybody know a retailer that's stocking them.

I literally slept on the atmos release at SNS. Guess that's what being sick will do to you. Guess I have to play the waiting game again. :smh:

I'll buy the 1300, but I never had any pair of new balance. and I can not go to the store to prove, I'll buy online.

so I need your help.

I in all Nike sb I have, the shim 8.5US, what size should I buy for my 1300's?

anybody have a lead on the 996er? i know feature put out a release, but also says they released at other select stores without listing any. i want these damn shoes

if anyone is still looking for the 1300bg, my local spot restocked them. msg me if you need a pair. thinking about buying a 2nd pair myself, love that cw!

I'll buy the 1300, but I never had any pair of new balance. and I can not go to the store to prove, I'll buy online.

so I need your help.

I in all Nike sb I have, the shim 8.5US, what size should I buy for my 1300's?

I'd say go with 8.

24 Kilates is releasing the Mojitos on Jan. 9, but it sounds like in-store only.

Oh, and they have the Beauty and Youth/United Arrows 1700s available online:

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/en_US/?ViewObjectID=32069010

Really? I would have figured they'd be similar in comfort level to the 1300s, since the soles are so similar. To people who have them, how are the 576s?

The 1300 is soooo much more comfortable then the 577 and 576 also although 576 is bit more comfy then 577. Both still have good fit, made in U.K. is good stuff too...

Don't know why everybody is telling him to keep his Concords. They will retro in probably 3-4 years, so just get another pair. Those Pigeons are never going to retro. I would gladly trade any of my Jordans for a New Balance collab that I liked, no brainer.

And if anybody is interested in a size 8 Concepts SEALS for a good price let me know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom