Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Also reading this thread is making me nervous for tomorrow.
Personally, I'd wait up till at least 2AM to see if they drop online overnight. I'll be up if you want to chat! 
happy.gif

@Remy they are worn, but they had this good shape since the beginning.

i'm probably returning these new pairs, can't stand it.  if anyone who ordered htb off this 2016 restock has pairs with a nice shape i'd appreciate the heads up, then i will try to exchange instead of returning.

why is the thread making you nervous?  the jcrew 997 does look better unfiltered imo
the one from the recent restock is the worst out of my three.  the shape on my pair is much pointier than yours but mine has different imperfections. 

And I don't care if I have the best repellent on my shoes that there ever was... I'm still not dumping water or chocolate sauce on them. So tired of seeing those videos on IG.

[/EndRant]

the one from the recent restock is the worst out of my three.  the shape on my pair is much pointier than yours but mine has different imperfections. 
so the pair from the recent restock is the worst of the three BUT STILL has a (relatively) good shape?  i'm hesitant to keep buying and returning if all the pairs are puffy toed

so the pair from the recent restock is the worst of the three BUT STILL has a (relatively) good shape?  i'm hesitant to keep buying and returning if all the pairs are puffy toed
yea.  the shape is pretty good for my HTB's and i only returned one pair.  it's a gamble but i would definitely try for another. 

If anyone is interested in the regular box release of the Butterscotch's, you can order them now through the J Crew Customer service number..just ordered mine and got email confirmation as well

Last edited:
Welp they just denied me for a phone order.
That's so weird, I called to ask at what time tomorrow I could place my order and the customer service rep said , "right now, we are releasing them on the phone a little earlier". And you see the email confirmation, sorry guys I tried .

Back
Top Bottom