Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think it might cancel. It's quite clearly  stated in the description it's US only. 

#SMH

I am really digging the collar piece on these Cyclades. Typically it is plastic on the 997s, and from the first pictures it looked like this was going to be suede on this shoe just like the saddle piece. But the close up pics on Kithnyc.com reveal they are actually leather...This is such an awesome little premium detail to me. My pair of 997CSEA has a seude collar piece, and it makes the pair extra comfortable. Excited to see how this leather collar piece makes them feel on feet, but i love the way the leather looks on that collar piece. Sorry for the rant, it's just little extra premium details like this that make New Balance the bomb, and that make this a high quality sneaker. I'm all about quality, screw the hype. 

Anyone else make the comparison of these Cyclades to both pairs of Toothpaste 1500s? It's like a mash up of both toothpaste models on one shoe. And since i'll never spend the kind of money it takes to get either of those...maybe this will be a nice substitute. :smile:

Anyone else make the comparison of these Cyclades to both pairs of Toothpaste 1500s? It's like a mash up of both toothpaste models on one shoe. And since i'll never spend the kind of money it takes to get either of those...maybe this will be a nice substitute. :smile:
Yeah man, people are actually calling it the fiegpastes lol

"WE OUT CHEA!" #OCF​

laugh.gif
 dope fit. no casual friday for me today, unfortunately 

Looking forward to some on foot images. The blue is too loud for me, I would've been down for the tan/ orange
Yessir! Glad I was able to ultimately grab. These are my last sneakers of this year. Unless.... NB1 puts out a new color wheel with Perf Toe.​
 ​
 ​

i caved into the hype too. 
No hype here mane! I just love this sneaker! I buy what I like.. If it was all about hype you would see me in the RF thread, YZY and Ultra Boost thread ALL DAY! ​

Last edited:
The J. Crew greenbacks might be a more limited release than I anticipated. I just got an e-mail from them about the Greenbacks. They usually only send the e-mail info page for the more limited NB releases.

The J. Crew greenbacks might be a more limited release than I anticipated. I just got an e-mail from them about the Greenbacks. They usually only send the e-mail info page for the more limited NB releases.
They are not on the site no more.. Unfortnately due to RF antics I was unable to grab the Greenbacks. I will just have to take my chances down the road & hopefully one day come across them for a reasonable price.

​
They are not on the site no more.. Unfortnately due to RF antics I was unable to grab the Greenbacks. I will just have to take my chances down the road & hopefully one day come across them for a reasonable price.​
They'll be back up tomorrow (tonight around midnight - 1AM). They posted a story on IG showing that 10/15 is when they will release. They just accidentally listed them online yesterday for some reason. 

Does anyone have a clue as to how new balance 576's fit made in UK, especially in comparison to US 998s? Looking at picking this pair up 
Oh man!! What a day for kicks!! My bank account and girl friend are going to kill me!! :smile:

Scored (super easy like playing street fighter on easy mode!) the "Fiegpaste" 997.5  and all that stress for nothing! Confirmation landed and everything!

My NB1 574s should be arriving today!

Got a lead on the 577 Flying Flags(Represent NB x NT topic chain!)

The only sour news is that Hanon just slashed prices on the 576...I piad full price and the only thing I like better than dope sneakers is dope sneakers on sale! Good news for everybody else as these are now like $70!! Steals yo steals!!!

Yessir! Glad I was able to ultimately grab. These are my last sneakers of this year. Unless.... NB1 puts out a new color wheel with Perf Toe.​
 ​
 ​
No hype here mane! I just love this sneaker! I buy what I like.. If it was all about hype you would see me in the RF thread, YZY and Ultra Boost thread ALL DAY! ​
hahaha, not saying you caved in.  i should've removed "too" in that sentence.  any blue and orange combo is always dope in my book, ever since i discovered the dolphins and broncos.  just sayin', i was on the fence but that hype pushed me to the other side.   and it's good to be over here. 

I have a pair of 577 flying the flag size 9.5 that I wore maybe 5 times tops. 9/10, look like new. If anybody is interested pm me a fair offer plus shipping. They are a little too big on me, need a 9 instead.

Oh man!! What a day for kicks!! My bank account and girl friend are going to kill me!! :smile:

Scored (super easy like playing street fighter on easy mode!) the "Fiegpaste" 997.5  and all that stress for nothing! Confirmation landed and everything!

My NB1 574s should be arriving today!

Got a lead on the 577 Flying Flags(Represent NB x NT topic chain!)

The only sour news is that Hanon just slashed prices on the 576...I piad full price and the only thing I like better than dope sneakers is dope sneakers on sale! Good news for everybody else as these are now like $70!! Steals yo steals!!!
Get the Citi double cash credit card. They do price matches on purchases within 60 days. I bought a pair from the surplus pack from Hanon and got them to price match the price from Notre shop with the discount. 

Some sizes sold out, including mine. Likely for the best since I should start saving up. Been blowing too much money on sneakers. Maybe I'll catch these for Kithmas or a random restock. If not, it is what it is.

Congrats to everyone who got them though! Can't wait to see them on foot.

Last edited:

Get the Citi double cash credit card. They do price matches on purchases within 60 days. I bought a pair from the surplus pack from Hanon and got them to price match the price from Notre shop with the discount. 
:frown: 

not sure how I paid...I think I PP'd...as it's a way for me to reduce my CC bills and it's just way easier. SO LAZY!! $50 difference...Two hands of black jack is how I look at it.

So is life! 

Add to the pile of awesome I got a payament plan for a DS pair of Concepts x Asics Cocca...like the shoes but LOVE the Money box.

Fingers crossed work and life stay positive and moving int he right direction! Last bump in the road caused me to sell off all my grails, C-nots, Mints, and my Stocks of Luxury goods & Premiers! Funny thing...How a closet of kicks can turn into two months rent so easily! LOL!!! 

:frown: 

not sure how I paid...I think I PP'd...as it's a way for me to reduce my CC bills and it's just way easier. SO LAZY!! $50 difference...Two hands of black jack is how I look at it.

So is life! 

Add to the pile of awesome I got a payament plan for a DS pair of Concepts x Asics Cocca...like the shoes but LOVE the Money box.

Fingers crossed work and life stay positive and moving int he right direction! Last bump in the road caused me to sell off all my grails, C-nots, Mints, and my Stocks of Luxury goods & Premiers! Funny thing...How a closet of kicks can turn into two months rent so easily! LOL!!! 
Tell me about it man. My girlfriend and I are saving to buy a house next year and she always walks into our guest room in our apartment, and stares at the shelves of sneakers and says "You know, if you sold all of these, we'd already have our down payment."

My brothers store has the greenbacks if anyone is tryna get them today is you sttuvk out in the Ronnies. Pm for the syore number and all thwt good stuff

My brothers store has the greenbacks if anyone is tryna get them today is you sttuvk out in the Ronnies. Pm for the syore number and all thwt good stuff
No one should of struck out on Ronnie unless you tried to. But Looks like JCrew Georgetown will have them first come first serve. Lady said they have been getting quite a number of calls for them actually. 

Back
Top Bottom