Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@davalos

Thanks for the props...
When you beat your kicks [emoji]128553[/emoji] And 270 shipped [emoji]128553[/emoji] But no yeezys so [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
 How many wears you get? A good brushing might bring em back a bit no? Funny I got some spooge on my heel and scrubbed too hard and took some of the color off yesterday...I don't think I like the GTs enuff to re up...there is a pair on the bay for $100 with the special box...hmmm....Do I REALLY need to eat luch EVERYDAY? LOL!

Last edited:
Yo @newbalance365  when are you going to bless us with an on feet pic of those NB1 Denims? 
nerd.gif

Greenbacks are up on JCrew. Not sure when they went up but just checked out with mine.

Saw them in store today. Pretty solid offering but the gold really kills them for me.

I'd rather focus my energy on finding the 998CHI for the cheap. Perf toe isn't that important to me.

Saw them in store today. Pretty solid offering but the gold really kills them for me.

I'd rather focus my energy on finding the 998CHI for the cheap. Perf toe isn't that important to me.

I think i saw chi on disc. Hanon? You checked?

The Red Clays are my New Balance Red Octobers. If this shoe was a Nike or a Yeezy people would flip the f out. Instead this is a must cop GR that is lost in a sea of collabs and drops going on right now. I want these on discount ,however, because that is what the art of wearing NB is all about. Skip the hype train and scoop on the DL for cheap. That's the real shoe game. This sneaker does speak to me and I feel that it should speak to others. Its screaming red butter.

The shoe, in addition to Sneaker Politics, is up on Notre  now.

After my recent shoe bender over the past month, I am currently on shoe restriction  except for Horween, NB1's, potential unknown Collabs, and maybe these. While all you guys rock those jolly green giants dropping from J Crew tomorrow, I will sport my very own NB Red Octobers. 

Last edited:
Did you receive your shipping confirmation? Received mine for an international order but showing USPS even though it was DHL at checkout. Hopefully doesn't take too long.. received the other pair in 3 days via DHL.

Yup received it. Even had a text saying I've got a DHL package on the way.

The link in the email is to USPS but i think that's just an error. Can't wait to get them in!

I think i saw chi on disc. Hanon? You checked?

I usually never check UK sites for the miUSA models cause it's far more expensive but Hanon's sale price is cheap. No US11 though. Thanks for the heads up and repped.

Had to step outside to catch some soft overcast light. I prayed for a black 998 colorway (I was going to NB1 myself) until these dropped. 100 my favorite this 998 this year. I'm gonna beat the hell outta these.. :smokin  #perfslut

yeah buddy! I havr my eye in thise 998 Ash. Patience hope I can score them on discount.
Does the marterial/newbuck feel like a timberland?

Nothing to talk about. Cop, wait for delivery, show pics....

We are in the "wait for delivery" phase right now

OMG! I did NOT win any Yeezys!! Shocked!!

Monday ETA for my Cys, super easy scoop so no need to ***** on line about it. I will say that I am a bit disapointed with the four lace choices. From a vid by Campout on the tube he shows, white, sand, wax cream, and a grey. No Orange? No Sea Glass Blue?

sadface

Back
Top Bottom