Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yet another sizing question. How do the purple/blk tassire Devils fit? I believe they're Asian made, which leads me to think they may fit a little tighter than mius?? Anybody confirm or disagree w this??

Yet another sizing question. How do the purple/blk tassire Devils fit? I believe they're Asian made, which leads me to think they may fit a little tighter than mius?? Anybody confirm or disagree w this??

Fit the same as other 998's...get normal sz

Yeah same as any other 998 out there.  Prob my favourite 998 colourwise.

nerd.gif

so dope, whats the iD on these??

Is that the 'mountain green' on the NB1? Was hoping its closer to olive.

Stopped by my J Crew and took these pictures for you guys who are considering the shoes. In the hand the quality of the leather is on point. The nap on the heel is especially plush and the perf toe is tremendous and will please those that suffer from perf toe madness. However, for me, they were still an in the hand pass as they are just too Notre Dame, Leprechaun ,Hulk, Jolly Green Giant. I don't like the hulk green around the heel. It throws off the shoe. The Concepts Mints are still my go to's when I am feeling green. There is a lot to like about the shoe but it's just off. Close yet so far imo. 
Is that the 'mountain green' on the NB1? Was hoping its closer to olive.

Brighton outlet. Scattered sizes though
smh i need that outlet in my life or any nb outlet for that matter. love that blue jay they used on those. need them in my life. i spy my 9.5 in there too. 

Last edited:
NT fam,

This may be an odd request, but I'm looking for the teal laces from the 576SP to swap with my laces on the 991.5SP. I (stupidly) returned my 576 and the 991 comes with white/ navy lace. If anyone can help me out PM me. Thanks!

Hey guys,

I pulled the trigger on the 997.5 Archipelago's, Size 10.5.

They are arriving today and I realized it was an impulse buy, but can't take them back (no returns).

They are on ebay if anyone is interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Balance-997-5-Archipelago-Size-10-5-NIB-Fieg-/232116696443?

Not greedy, just looking to get retail out of them.
Lots of pairs at and under retail. Seems like some folks are not feeling these kicks.

My Cys arrive today!! Ooooohhhhwwweeee!! (Mr. Poopy butthole voice)

Lots of pairs at and under retail. Seems like some folks are not feeling these kicks.

My Cys arrive today!! Ooooohhhhwwweeee!! (Mr. Poopy butthole voice)
People bought to flip...shame on them. LOL.

rocking my pair right now...love em. That why I only buy my size...because I am not taking chances on some other size that I can't fit and losing money on them.

just got mine in and they are great

granted the colours are a little bright and flashy but i think i can pull it off

the quality on them is fantastic, suede is perfect and even the leather liner is super soft

now i can't decide between the waxed grey laces or the tan..

mykoh mykoh I like the grey because I love matching with the tongue. But honestly you can't go wrong with either.

I'm regretting passing up on these after this pic btw. [emoji]128557[/emoji]

just got mine in and they are great

granted the colours are a little bright and flashy but i think i can pull it off

the quality on them is fantastic, suede is perfect and even the leather liner is super soft

now i can't decide between the waxed grey laces or the tan..
Oh my fuggin goodness!

Mine are getting delivered today... I was already pretty hyped to see them but woah...this picture makes them look incredible!

Also, who saw this from Hikmet? Sorry if its already been posted.

Made me lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom