Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just got mine in and they are great
granted the colours are a little bright and flashy but i think i can pull it off
the quality on them is fantastic, suede is perfect and even the leather liner is super soft

now i can't decide between the waxed grey laces or the tan..

That toe pops! (Shoes look great) Can't wait for their arrival. I might go with waxed grey. Decisions....

@mykoh I like the grey because I love matching with the tongue. But honestly you can't go wrong with either.

I'm regretting passing up on these after this pic btw. [emoji]128557[/emoji]
THis day can't get over fast enough!! Keep checking my tacking!! LOL!!

If I didn't have meetings all day I'd fly home during lunch!! 

ALso the Fiegpaste pic is awesome! 

Oh my fuggin goodness!

Mine are getting delivered today... I was already pretty hyped to see them but woah...this picture makes them look incredible!

Also, who saw this from Hikmet? Sorry if its already been posted.

Made me lol
they are pretty damn nice man

only gripe is that the box is a little flimsy compared to the stiffer concepts boxes

i'll try getting better shots with them soon

and btw they'd go pretty well with the outfit bill murray has in your avy!

only gripe is that the box is a little flimsy compared to the stiffer concepts boxes

They look super bright! Can't wait to see more pics of them though; I'm impressed so far.

As an aside, even though it'd go with the outfit, Bill likes him some Zissou adidas, haha.

I lover the Mykonos, but that price tag around yeezy season was tough to make happen...Ill be able to cop each for 160 down the line anyways

Last edited:

Some dude on the RF topic said he only got the normal box and not the Cyclades box AND no SOX!! This has me shoe geek nervous!! If they try to skunk me on my box and sox....Lord help them!!!

Nice! You're shots are always A+!

Totally agree about the box though. Thought it was going to be a bit more heavy duty. Looks beautiful but I'll feel like I could ruin it.

The Life Aquatic is a perfect film with one of the best soundtracks ever.
Seu Jorge 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I lover the Mykonos, but that price tag around yeezy season was tough to make happen...Ill be able to cop each for 160 down the line anyways
I wouldn't bet on being able to cop the Cyclades for that low. Archipelagos maybe... but I think Cyclades will always be around retail. 

My 3rd favorite Wes Anderson film.
It's definitely either my 3rd or 4th favorite. It's a tie betweeen Moonrise Kingdom and The Life Aquatic. 

1.) Grand Budapest Hotel

2.) Fantastic Mr. Fox

3.) Moonrise Kingdom

4.) The Life Aquatic

5.) The Royal Tenenbaums

6.) The Darjeeling Limited

I still haven't seen Bottlerocket or Rushmore. I gotta get on that.

Last edited:
It's definitely either my 3rd or 4th favorite. It's a tie betweeen Moonrise Kingdom and The Life Aquatic. 

1.) Grand Budapest Hotel
2.) Fantastic Mr. Fox
3.) Moonrise Kingdom
4.) The Life Aquatic
5.) The Royal Tenenbaums
6.) The Darjeeling Limited

I still haven't seen Bottlerocket or Rushmore. I gotta get on that.

Solid list, glad to see I'm not the only one that has fantastic mr fox at the top of the list. As far as the two you haven't seen, Rushmore is solid but bottlerocket is not even worth seeing IMO.

Solid list, glad to see I'm not the only one that has fantastic mr fox at the top of the list. As far as the two you haven't seen, Rushmore is solid but bottlerocket is not even worth seeing IMO.
Oh yeah. Fantastic Mr. Fox is cussing awesome!

huge fan of that shoe..its actually a reissue of an older mt580 colorway that Mita used on one of their collabs many years ago. Love that its now available in general release/revlite form.

huge fan of that shoe..its actually a reissue of an older mt580 colorway that Mita used on one of their collabs many years ago. Love that its now available in general release/revlite form.

Was about to say this. I have the brown pair from years ago still DS actually. Only [noticeable] difference is the toe box is suede on the older model.

I was talking to a friend recently who is interested in buying my cream UB from me, wants to trade archipelago + $50. Is this a fair trade/ worth it?

Back
Top Bottom