Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Oh really I got an email for friends and family sale at Brighton today through Wed. 40% off entire purchase plus spend $75 get $20 coupon for next time. Just have to show them the email. I can forward anyone the email to proxy and pay for shipping.

PM me homie.

These came home!! Everything about these are dope dope dope!! They feel and smell just like a new pair of Timberlands!

When the nubuck option comes back to NB1 Im going hard! At east two pairs!!!

Toe looks a little bulbous on some of these 1500sp pics I'm seeing. Hope I'm not disappointed

That was the main reason I returned my pair. Bad midsole/upper glue job was the nail in the coffin.

That money went towards the BY's which are 100x better.

:smh:
Thats why I haven't ordered a pair. I have seen some great pics and some terrible. Same with the 670 so I hope I got a good pair.
This has been a problem with nb and some other brands for years already. No consistency at all. Whether it be shape or materials. I've had so many pairs where toe boxes were completely different from left shoe to right. Also pairs where one shoe is nice smooth suede and other foot is some nappy crappy suede. Most people don't notice or care about these things but not me. This is the main reason that if I love a shoe, I buy at least 3 pairs hoping I can Frankenstein a good pair together and sell or return the others.

Man... ball n buck going to keep dropping arent they. No rush for me to grab them for 209 shipped huh?

Nah 244... the 20 off is off the 290 pricetag. Looked there first
Nope. The 20-OFF code works. Try again. Came out to $194 for me before shipping.

Also, on the topic of toe boxes and shapes, has anyone ever noticed that the product pics on END almost always show all NBs with amazing shapes and non-bulbous toe boxes? How do they do that? I'm guessing they're reshaping or stuffing the crap outta the shoes with tissue paper. Either way, they always look so much better in the END product pics than they do in real life!

Last edited:
This has been a problem with nb and some other brands for years already. No consistency at all. Whether it be shape or materials. I've had so many pairs where toe boxes were completely different from left shoe to right. Also pairs where one shoe is nice smooth suede and other foot is some nappy crappy suede. Most people don't notice or care about these things but not me. This is the main reason that if I love a shoe, I buy at least 3 pairs hoping I can Frankenstein a good pair together and sell or return the others.

All I really buy at this point are NB and know all too well what you're talking about. Sad that it takes buying 3 pairs to make 1 good pair. Everyone seems to be raving over the shape of the new 1500's but why wouldn't they address the 997/998? Wouldn't NB save money by not producing toe puffs?

Last edited:
I love the Surplus pack but several of my pairs were far from perfect....strange shapes and toebox dents.

I got dents on my mykonos and cyclades. I fake shape them with ikea shoe trees. Now smoother than southern peach fuzz.

Last edited:
All I really buy at this point are NB and know all too well what you're talking about. Sad that it takes buying 3 pairs to make 1 good pair. Everyone seems to be raving over the shape of the new 1500's but why wouldn't they address the 997/998? Wouldn't NB save money by not producing toe puffs?

The U.K. Had a few people who are really connected with NB that made the push and no one in the US has really made that push. I'm not to sure how they would save money on re working every shoe they make, that takes more hours, R&D and would prob have to hire more workers. F anything NB is making more money with the ****ter toe box

The U.K. Had a few people who are really connected with NB that made the push and no one in the US has really made that push. I'm not to sure how they would save money on re working every shoe they make, that takes more hours, R&D and would prob have to hire more workers. F anything NB is making more money with the ****ter toe box

I was just talking ish but the toe puff materials must cost something right? Plus the fact that people may not be buying as many pairs due to the terrible shapes. I haven't bought quite a few because of it. I grew up LOVING air max's but Nike gets $0 from me and NB is moving in the same direction. I wonder if NB had to hire more people and the R&D dept worked on creating/ruining the shapes of these models?

Back
Top Bottom