Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

to me the overall shape on NB's are better than anything nike or adidas is putting out. Especially since NB uses suede or leather on the toe boxes. it's gotta be easier to make a sharper toe when you use synthetics. These look fine. notice on some thinner wedge shaped toe boxes the back end of the shoe looks goofy.

I purchased this from eBay for 120 bucks

Not popular CW and the toe shape isn't pretty, but in my country don't sell MIU/MIUK new balance

Sorry my poor english

I was just talking ish but the toe puff materials must cost something right? Plus the fact that people may not be buying as many pairs due to the terrible shapes. I haven't bought quite a few because of it. I grew up LOVING air max's but Nike gets $0 from me and NB is moving in the same direction. I wonder if NB had to hire more people and the R&D dept worked on creating/ruining the shapes of these models?

^^ I almost completely stopped buying new balance GRs solely based on puffy toe boxes and wrinkles

Received today....worn today. Ashe 998s.

Doctor off flow...

Just scored 1500CK and BY for 102 shipped each. Gotta love Soleheaven with the 20 percent HALLOWEEN code and the free ship

Good looks. No size 11 though. This trend of overseas spots going straight from 10.5 to 11.5 is really starting to rustle my jimmies. :smh:

Just scored 1500CK and BY for 102 shipped each. Gotta love Soleheaven with the 20 percent HALLOWEEN code and the free ship
Repped for this deal. After -20%vat and code it comes out to $180 shipped for BOTH PAIRS to Boston... it is taking every ounce of self control to not pull the trigger on these...

Concepts shipping is killing me, tracking info hasn't been updated once since I got shipping confirmation. I need these 670 in hand ASAP

Back
Top Bottom