Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I can't believe my manager will not let anybody leave early because it's "no longer the holidays!!" Can you believe this jerk? LOL!!

Going to kill the last 20 min...my best NB of 2016. In no order...

997DSAI: The combo of the tan suede, canvas toe box, the chocolate leather (Horween I believe) with the extra rope laces make this shoe a winner. I'm keeping mine on the bench until Spring/Summer

998 Concepts Boston: If you are on the fence on this shoe get up and get a pair! IMO super under rated and I think in time it will be up there in terms of respect like the Luxury and Rose. It would be pushing it if I said Cnote or Tannery level of respect. Plus they work as Xmas/Holiday Kicks! I killed the room at every holiday party I went to.

997.5 RF Cyclades: The orange, the blue, the sand...the box, the laces. Just a great shoe and a great presentation. I'm glad the hype for RF NB is not as nuts as his Asics....I'm also super glad this board is filled with gentlemen and not a bunch of blood thirsty hype beast x wanna be players that wanna be resellers!

577 English Tender Pack: ALL FOUR BABY!! Seriously! The colors, the concept, the comfort, the quality!! First Four warm summer days I'm putting these bad boys into the starting line up!! Once the go under $80ish I will double up on the purple and maybe blue...I don't see me rocking the red as often....If I had to go red kicks I'd go 1500FF

988DPHO!!: The nubuck is so suave and the quality of the shoe is killer! Grey mid sole and black build make me think ninja city!!

1500 BK/TN: I think the $180USD SRP scared people away but not they can be had for like $80-&90! the quality, the comfort, the leather, the suede touches...If I need  X to get free shipping I would double up on the brown joints 100%!

1500London Taxi: I send like 1000s of emails to like two Resellers...or rather wannabe resellers. I had to TELL them 1000 or 1000000 pairs it no matter these are not Jordans or RF hype BS!! Just dope kicks what real heads want!! Double Retail plus lunch is the best I could do as my size was drying up

575 End: The definition of clean...maybe a bit to simple for some heads but in hand the shoe is pure heat! Suede and leather quality are on point like razor blades, the lace locks, packing, presentaion all dope. If you can get a pair on the cheap do it!

576 Offspring: They are orange and I love orange in shoes...time to go! 

I hate my job! 

Anyone have a picture of nb1's with the "castle rock" color, trying to see if its a dark gray or not

HalaMadrid89 HalaMadrid89 Cool article, thanks for sharing. One thing I noticed though... The picture they use for the 997 - isn't that a 998 midsole I see on this shoe, which makes it a 997.5? Or am I completely mistaken?

@davalos Cool article, thanks for sharing. One thing I noticed though... The picture they use for the 997 - isn't that a 998 midsole I see on this shoe, which makes it a 997.5? Or am I completely mistaken?
You are correct. They used a 997.5 instead of a 997. 

577 English Tender Pack: ALL FOUR BABY!! Seriously! The colors, the concept, the comfort, the quality!! First Four warm summer days I'm putting these bad boys into the starting line up!! Once the go under $80ish I will double up on the purple and maybe blue...I don't see me rocking the red as often....If I had to go red kicks I'd go 1500FF
I like the red the most haha.  If they get to that price I'm definitely in.

Orange looks great in pics too, but I'm not sure how they would actually look while wearing.  They would be a great Autumn shoe.

I like the red the most haha.  If they get to that price I'm definitely in.

Orange looks great in pics too, but I'm not sure how they would actually look while wearing.  They would be a great Autumn shoe.
You ain't wrong, I found a pair of the orange ones for about that price at a Rack and wore them all of fall basically...gotta love orange shoes

Came across these 991's today at marshalls for $60, didnt have my size... anywhere online i could find them for a similiar price

judging from the font and the fact that only 998, 1500 and 580 are represented, this chart came out around 1994 when these were performance models

People are slowly getting them in hand. I think it's safe to say that all the pairs have that beautiful shape. I can only imagine what it would have been like if NB had been employing this shape with some of their other recent 577s. Either way, it's exciting to see they're actually listening to consumers!

Anyone else looking to pick up a pair of the 247s this Saturday? I'm hoping to head to the Brighton Flagship store to check 'em out. I'm definitely leaning towards picking up a pair of the tan joints this Saturday but we'll see how they fit and look on feet. Also hoping they've got the Yard Pack in stock. I promise to take plenty of pictures for you all 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom