Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Welp..let the wait begin for the on sale price... cannot find them anywhere online other than Oneness... the model number shows nothing

New Horween 997 (M997BKR)
nthat.gif

you gotta hit up multiple marshalls. diff locations are better for different things. one is good for kicks, another is better for jackets, another for jeans, etc. the one in danbury, CT had a FSR of them this summer. i've also seen them at the jersey gardens outlet
yeah i know. I  went to multiple marshalls yesterday but i couldnt find them
laugh.gif
. Prior to that i never tried a 991 on in person, really liked them

those can be had for much less for sure. see them all over fb groups for $300-500

Of course, I want to pay as less as possible but i dont see them anywhere else DS. I see them floating around for $500 on ebay but no 11.5 or 12

Decided to finally try and reshape the toe on my 577SPs. WIP for sure, but it's getting there (I think). Can already see the difference between the shoes.

Last edited:

People are slowly getting them in hand. I think it's safe to say that all the pairs have that beautiful shape. I can only imagine what it would have been like if NB had been employing this shape with some of their other recent 577s. Either way, it's exciting to see they're actually listening to consumers!
Hi all I am new here!

just want to concur for the shapes of 577. I ordered 577LNT & 577LBT through Hanon and the quality and shapes were so bad that I have to return them

Decided to finally try and reshape the toe on my 577SPs. WIP for sure, but it's getting there (I think). Can already see the difference between the shoes.
Definitely looking better.

The little lip/bump at the end of the toe always kind of bothers me.

I've reshaped a ton of my pairs so I'll probably do these as well.

Back
Top Bottom