Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ughhhhhhh

Couldn't resist so I pulled the trigger at sns. Arrived yesterday. Cw is awesome and shape is like it should be: sharp as a razor. As I'm in between sizes (8.5 and 9 that is) I was kind of skeptical if the 9 I ordered (last available size) would fit, but due to the shape I'm glad I took the 9. 8.5 should fit also lengthwise but might have been to narrow in the toebox area. Definitely will double up once these hit sale! Only unanswered question is why the hell NB did not manage to pull that shape off earlier or at least with the surplus pack 577...

Couldn't resist so I pulled the trigger at sns. Arrived yesterday. Cw is awesome and shape is like it should be: sharp as a razor. As I'm in between sizes (8.5 and 9 that is) I was kind of skeptical if the 9 I ordered (last available size) would fit, but due to the shape I'm glad I took the 9. 8.5 should fit also lengthwise but might have been to narrow in the toebox area. Definitely will double up once these hit sale! Only unanswered question is why the hell NB did not manage to pull that shape off earlier or at least with the surplus pack 577...
Haven't worn my 577 surplus pair yet or looked at them in a while but from what I remember the shape was A+

Def need this on disco though 

Last edited:
is kickzr4us.com legit? im looking at the sneaker freaker 997.5 tassie tiger
Looks like a reseller's shop. Legit or not, I wouldn't pay $800+ for Tassie Tigers (which is what they're asking for). 
The shape of my 577SP wasn't bad but between those and the 577YP there's definitely a difference. The toebox feels like NB got rid of that plastic part/reinforced mudguard.
Repped for this pic. These look so nice. I agree, wish they had done these with previous 577 models released in the past couple of years. Just think about the 577FW with this shape 
nthat.gif

On the 998 Bespoke are those TTS or .5 size down from usual 998s? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Came across these 991's today at marshalls for $60, didnt have my size
you gotta hit up multiple marshalls. diff locations are better for different things. one is good for kicks, another is better for jackets, another for jeans, etc. the one in danbury, CT had a FSR of them this summer. i've also seen them at the jersey gardens outlet

Never seen these for less than 90 bucks, even on deep discount.  My Marshalls never has that kind of stuff.

These were available for the cheap over a year ago. I got my pair from Supply & Advise for $67 shipped back in August 2015.

Back
Top Bottom