Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like how the green looks it really catches your eye, but the grey is very subtle and matches with anything. The quality is on par.
Yeah I love the greys but these grew on me enough to give in and cop. Custom 574 or not, I really like them. Thats what its all about anyway, I am too old to be following trends of whats hot. Mine should be here Saturday. 

New Balance 577CFB Made in England "Country Fair" Pack. This is the first of two colorways being released in the pack. 

You can preorder them over at End for $160. Says they are part of NB's spring line-up 

Thoughts?

2 things:

1. anyone know, and im sure its been talked about already but i could not  find it, where they have the herschel backpacks from the new balance collab?

and 2. i feel some of the pain a few of you felt in terms of Burn Rubber...i cant remember if i ordered from them before or not but being from chicago i always like to help out midwest companies and so forth but i just think it is ironic that some of you had trouble with cancellations with them whereas i woke up the other day to an email saying they refunded me my 170 and change ofr the B&Y 1700 because they claimed they had no size 12 when i ordered it...HELLO? lol why sell me a size of a pair of some shoes you didnt have? and then cancel my order...with no actual apology or coupon or anything so yeah...done myself with BR.

I've been eyeing the minimus v2's, copped them, and I love them.  I've had them for a couple weeks, ran on a few trails, treadmill at the gym, and wore them out to the bar.  They're a great minimal style/barefoot type shoe.  I'd def recommend them if you are into that kind of thing.  They look pretty dope as well imo

Last edited:
My ball and bucks came. I think I have a super special edition because the insoles are see through!!... -_____-

Last edited:
i got the ball and bucks today too after wondering what took so long to ship them lol but they are a size 11 which im thinking might be too small for me

Reading all the ball and buck saltiness.. I mean, If you're gonna pay rape for a 574 (which is really dumb to me, since its one of the cheapest NB shoes) you might as well cop the mojitos. Those >>> those customs w/ a camo toebox. 
LOL, that is YOUR opinion. I personally wouldn't pay over retail for Mojitos, but I wouldn't knock anyone who did either. I prefer the B&Bs to Mojitos, the 3rd Pigeons, etc. To each his own.

Last edited:
I wouldn't even pay retail for mojito's, but i love the b&b collab.

It really is difference of opinion.
They grew on me a bit, the Mojitos. I passed at retail and now I would probably pay that, but I wouldn't put them over B&Bs. I am sure plenty would and plenty wouldn't. Arguing over opinion is a lose lose.

2 things:

1. anyone know, and im sure its been talked about already but i could not  find it, where they have the herschel backpacks from the new balance collab?

and 2. i feel some of the pain a few of you felt in terms of Burn Rubber...i cant remember if i ordered from them before or not but being from chicago i always like to help out midwest companies and so forth but i just think it is ironic that some of you had trouble with cancellations with them whereas i woke up the other day to an email saying they refunded me my 170 and change ofr the B&Y 1700 because they claimed they had no size 12 when i ordered it...HELLO? lol why sell me a size of a pair of some shoes you didnt have? and then cancel my order...with no actual apology or coupon or anything so yeah...done myself with BR.

Try bows and arrows or premier skateboarding for the hershel pack. Might have to email or call em

New Balance 577CFB Made in England "Country Fair" Pack. This is the first of two colorways being released in the pack. 

You can preorder them over at End for $160. Says they are part of NB's spring line-up 

Thoughts?
I'm down. Those brown leather hits set it off.

My thoughts on limited releases are, it's really up to you.  Do what you feel!  I could care less about the ball and bucks, just cause they have camo & are really limited, hmmm?...  I think the 574 is a great shoe, don't get me wrong, but it's towards the bottom of my list.  I dig the mojito 574 way more -because I bartend and have been known to drink my fair amount!! (usually rum) so hits home. 

I'm really happy to have both the grey & navy 990s.  I really hate I missed the 999s last year -steels & seals.  Hate it but I will never pay resell.  I miss it, I miss it.  Let the greedy punks eat their losses.

Anyway, Tameika at Rime NYC said they would be releasing the Hershel pack soon & they have the red and the black sets but not the bluish teal joints (up to size 13) so keep a look out.

My thoughts on limited releases are, it's really up to you.  Do what you feel!  I could care less about the ball and bucks, just cause they have camo & are really limited, hmmm?...  I think the 574 is a great shoe, don't get me wrong, but it's towards the bottom of my list.  I dig the mojito 574 way more -because I bartend and have been known to drink my fair amount!! (usually rum) so hits home. 

I'm really happy to have both the grey & navy 990s.  I really hate I missed the 999s last year -steels & seals.  Hate it but I will never pay resell.  I miss it, I miss it.  Let the greedy punks eat their losses.

Anyway, Tameika at Rime NYC said they would be releasing the Hershel pack soon & they have the red and the black sets but not the bluish teal joints (up to size 13) so keep a look out.
After getting the Navy 990s, I'm upset I passed on the Grey colorway. $180 price tag was just too much for me at the time. Trying to find a pair now, but resale is a bit ridiculous.

Some cat on IG did a nice custom with a ball and buck theme. If you have the skills I say do it!
A shoe is only "worth" what YOU are willing to pay, so it is all subjective. I prefer US/UK mades, not everyone does...

Some cat on IG did a nice custom with a ball and buck theme. If you have the skills I say do it!
A shoe is only "worth" what YOU are willing to pay, so it is all subjective. I prefer US/UK mades, not everyone does...
Heard,

I do too.  Although, i'm still going to try and cop those 999 elite blues (not sure where they are made). 

I have mostly made in usa's,  but I would like to get more made in england's.  It just seems to be hard to come by a size 13 us -made in england's.  I have yet to see anyone who offers size 13 pre-sale's, anywhere, it sucks.  Big feet just have to wait.  Speaking of which, I haven't seen a B&Y 13 at all.

Back
Top Bottom